Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is the server really Premium now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroglacial

Hi guys. So technically, I have an account on Pika-Network, but I have forgotten my password, or even someone made an account with my name, which is not possible for me.

If the server will be premium, I will have access to my account finally! But I feel pity for some cracked players who is a fan of this server. I hope they can get a premium account!

This is only a curiosity for me. Yeah, it's kind of dumb to ask this, but I need confirmation. Thank you guys!

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Hello, No, it's not. It was a joke, I just tried now and it said 'Login' so yeah.

I guess the only reasons why they keep it cracked is, because many kids can't afford Minecraft and rely on the pirated version of it.

Not that I say pirating is bad. I in the past did it, but I rarely do such a thing anymore. Another reason is I think the prices for Minecraft have skyrocketed over the past few months. Like why would I pay $36 for a premium account in Australia?

Unless they drop the prices I'm not willing to fork out that kind of money...

I guess there's many reasons other than that, but you know...

chris2789

Pika Member
Hi guys. So technically, I have an account on Pika-Network, but I have forgotten my password, or even someone made an account with my name, which is not possible for me.

If the server will be premium, I will have access to my account finally! But I feel pity for some cracked players who is a fan of this server. I hope they can get a premium account!

This is only a curiosity for me. Yeah, it's kind of dumb to ask this, but I need confirmation. Thank you guys!
The population would decrease by ALOT

Xomayu

It is what are you guys talking about? when you login it doesn't ask me for a password it asks me for a finger print scan,
seems legit

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Seems like we got a lot of people :p
If your account is being used by another cracked person but you are its rightful premium owner, make a support ticket for a password reset and make sure to include evidence such as a screenshot of your mojang.com screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.