Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is salwyrr launcher alowed ?

is salwyrr alowed

• yes

Votes: 32 88.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sufferent

Legendary Pika
Hi all,
Hope you are having a good day/Night,
I recently switched from optifine to salwyrr launcher but was wondering if it was alowed on this server. If anyone knows please tell me.

Thanks
extremepro999
Its allowed alot of people use it in the PikaNetwork community. I, myself was a user of Salwyrr Client

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika

Unawarely

don't give false information to people such as salwyrr might get you banned it's just not true i've been using salwyrr for well over a year + it has no illegal modifications since it's a pvp and fps boost client all mods in salwyrr are very safe to use also hacking doesn't get you banned unless someone records you and report you ( i am telling you from my experience )

PlayLord84

Pika Member

Unawarely

don't give false information to people such as salwyrr might get you banned it's just not true i've been using salwyrr for well over a year + it has no illegal modifications since it's a pvp and fps boost client all mods in salwyrr are very safe to use also hacking doesn't get you banned unless someone records you and report you ( i am telling you from my experience )
Salwyrr has a mod which I have never seen in any client. ( Even hacked clients dont have this mod). The mod is called Backview with which u can see behind urself without going in f5 mode. Idk whether this is an unfair advantage but it has helped me a LOT

Silver Wing

The Pika
Salwyrr has a mod which I have never seen in any client. ( Even hacked clients dont have this mod). The mod is called Backview with which u can see behind urself without going in f5 mode. Idk whether this is an unfair advantage but it has helped me a LOT
Thats not an unfair advantage
A lot of players use it, including me

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
just so you know snap look is also pretty similar so yeah it's not unfair advantage also you can do backview kinda thing in mc itself without any mods

lastlegend50

Great Reporter
actuall
Please don't give people false information, it is not on the approved modifications list, therefore it's use at your own risk not allowed.
30 % of pika players use salwyrr and its allowed its a good client

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
then why the hell would you even talk about it ??
What do you mean?
actuall

30 % of pika players use salwyrr and its allowed its a good client
Salwyrr is not allowed but It's also not disallowed. It means It's 'Use at your own risk'. You can see here a list of allowed and disallowed modifications, Stop spreading false information.

XLR8SPIKE

Rare Pika
Salwyrr actually detects if someone is using autoclickers, Double clicking features and gives a popup showing that the anti cheat thingy has banned you
and closes the game

so salwyrr is def allowed on pika network

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
What do you mean?

Salwyrr is not allowed but It's also not disallowed. It means It's 'Use at your own risk'. You can see here a list of allowed and disallowed modifications, Stop spreading false information.
salwyrr client offers no advantage over any other player other than a fps boost so i say it's not own risk and that you won't get banned using it cuz even if you use hacks you won't get banned

Silver Wing

The Pika
salwyrr client offers no advantage over any other player other than a fps boost so i say it's not own risk and that you won't get banned using it cuz even if you use hacks you won't get banned
He meant that salwyrr neither belongs to approved modifications nor disallowed modifications
Such type of mods come under "Use at your own risk"

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
i lost half of my brain cells reading these replies.What can i say besides wow.You can ask every staff member,if its not on the dissalowed client/launcher list it doesn't mean that its directly allowed,you can go ahead and use it at your own risk but don't complain if you get banned for it.Please stop saying its allowed or disallowed,its neither allowed nor disallowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.