Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is pika banned by Mojang

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
When i tried to join the server it says....

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 38

lfabrax

Pika Lover
why is it a pay to win though i mean it can be considered as a type of payments to keep the server running? and the giveaways helps people i mean pika does not force u to pay and didnt pika start upgrading in game kits to be able to compete along side paid rank kits?

olv_

why is it a pay to win though i mean it can be considered as a type of payments to keep the server running? and the giveaways helps people i mean pika does not force u to pay and didnt pika start upgrading in game kits to be able to compete along side paid rank kits?
Law is a law and sometimes pika has some bad and unfair laws so no law may be 100% correct.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
One of Mojang rules is that p2w server is banned and pika is considered a type of p2w so pika has been blocked.
Not a rule by mojang at all server is OK nothing to worry about there is no problem if there are ingame purchases and it's not p2w

lfabrax

Pika Lover
Prob the biggest bs i have ever heard , puka net is p2w tell me where u want me to tell you p2w elements.
what i see is normal i mean the payments or donations can be considered profit for owner and server payments yes buying gives u an advantage on normal people but why is it p2w? its normal when u buy something expensive like a 200 usd rank u should have some advantages atleast in the end having a rank does not strictly mean that u are auto winning anything it all in the end depends on your skills how to structure a command and how delegate jobs and be on the ready at all times yes paying makes it easier for people to do that but it does not mean easy win take op factions for an example a group of random people but very good in canon base make pvp raid defend base and have backup plans in case of raid they can win f top maybe not number 1 but they can win on any faction that has lazy members who spend hundreds on the game it is not hard to win a map in any mod

lfabrax

Pika Lover
yes op factions have a huge amount of players who buy tons of keys and gkits at start of every seasson but most of those people are people who win payouts and u have a group that donates for that stuff

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
what i see is normal i mean the payments or donations can be considered profit for owner and server payments yes buying gives u an advantage on normal people but why is it p2w? its normal when u buy something expensive like a 200 usd rank u should have some advantages atleast in the end having a rank does not strictly mean that u are auto winning anything it all in the end depends on your skills how to structure a command and how delegate jobs and be on the ready at all times yes paying makes it easier for people to do that but it does not mean easy win take op factions for an example a group of random people but very good in canon base make pvp raid defend base and have backup plans in case of raid they can win f top maybe not number 1 but they can win on any faction that has lazy members who spend hundreds on the game it is not hard to win a map in any mod
Tell me about classes,

You get a leaverage in opfac cuz you have godly and unq sets in /transfer.

Let's talk about say opsky ,

Normal unranked cant even access /pv and classes like swordsman and axeman have p24 Armor and op gear ,

Tell me where can u find p24 ?, when max on eternal or skymaster is prop 19.

Isn't the the definition of pay to win??

We can also talk about minigames , I got Titan so I have 3x exp boost evrygame i lvl up easier compared to normal unranked players?

lfabrax

Pika Lover
alright i see your point thank u for pointing out the rest of modes i was not aware of since i mainly play factions
Tell me about classes,

You get a leaverage in opfac cuz you have godly and unq sets in /transfer.

Let's talk about say opsky ,

Normal unranked cant even access /pv and classes like swordsman and axeman have p24 Armor and op gear ,

Tell me where can u find p24 ?, when max on eternal or skymaster is prop 19.

Isn't the the definition of pay to win??

We can also talk about minigames , I got Titan so I have 3x exp boost evrygame i lvl up easier compared to normal unranked players?
alright thanks for pointing it out i was not aware because i am mainly factions player u make very good points