Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

is it allowed to use client addons to do stuff that ranks can do?

BlaixenU

Pika Member
i use labymod and it has basically all the stuff that only vanilla players with ranks can do (disable chat, night vision, etc.). I want to know if it is against the rules to do so? I dont particularly find a rule that says fullbright isnt allowed (reference) and it's common sense that i can just disable scoreboard and chat through GUI editor.

TheHattedMan

Pika Member
You should be fine to use it, I don't really know of anybody that has been punished for using them. Also it would be dumb if they did anyways.

Assuming they don't give these types of perks to non ranks meaning they aren't supposed to have it, but yet again, they probably wouldn't care if you do it.

ElementalMCR

Veteran
Great Reporter
full bright is allowed considering the fact that most PvP clients have it. (Baldion, Lunar, Salwyrr.. etc)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello,
You may use all the addons in labymod except autotext. If other mods that are not listed in the rule list, use it at your own risk.

OP
OP
BlaixenU

BlaixenU

Pika Member
Hello,
You may use all the addons in labymod except autotext. If other mods that are not listed in the rule list, use it at your own risk.
can i use autotext simply for /hub and all that? same with /ping for practice

WhereIsMyShirt

Pika Lover
Auto text can be used for macros and also if you get screenshared by staff they have logs and if they check your strings and see you used auto text key it will show up as a macro which is basically an auto clicker and you will get banned. Point is just listen to the rules and the staff when they say don't use it don't use it.