Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Iron prot 1 pants or diamond pants?

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
I

Use it like keep fire aspect on slot nxt to sharp, and first hit the enemy with fire aspect then use sharp 2
same, its quite easy hit someone with fireaspect, right after that switch to sharp and continue

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
I play with 3 sword in my inventory, 1 Shaprness sword, 1 bonk sword ( depends ), 1 Fire Aspect Sword. I can easy combo lock other people with these setup tbh, but it most likely work on pro players in PikaNetwork lol.

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
I play with 3 sword in my inventory, 1 Shaprness sword, 1 bonk sword ( depends ), 1 Fire Aspect Sword. I can easy combo lock other people with these setup tbh, but it most likely work on pro players in PikaNetwork lol.
bonk for nubs the pros can combo lock with their fist and also kb abuse by block hitting

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
bonk for nubs the pros can combo lock with their fist and also kb abuse by block hitting
well not really, kit exist is to let player use, cant say it nub for others, some kit have advantages, just like how people abuse Elite and Titan Kit, Flameshot and Ederman Kit

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
well not really, kit exist is to let player use, cant say it nub for others, some kit have advantages, just like how people abuse Elite and Titan Kit, Flameshot and Ederman Kit
ig u didn't get wut i meant i ment that some people dont need bonk for kbing people

divertente

Great Reporter
I always am stumped with this question when playing. Wondering which is the better option? I recently found out that i should be using sharp 2 instead of fire aspect 1, so still learning alot lol.
No armor is the better option!