Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Iron in /goldshop (OpSkyblock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florinyo

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Florinyo
Minecraft username:
Florinyo

Suggestion:
Iron in /goldshop (OpSkyblock)

Detailed description:
The iron option to buy gkits for members should be brought back to these gamemodes, i don't think anyone wants to compete or spend gold at start just to be in the Announcements for nothing. Me personally i don't need to buy gkits for myself but i do wanna reward my hardworking island members which are online daily grinding, putting effort and playing.

Also OpFaction has PayPal payouts which they can use to buy gold and get gkits, OpSkyblock is left only to buy Ranks and Rank Upgrades which is basically useless since SkyMaster (highest) rank goes max for 50 Euros of gold.

Option 1: Revert the iron to /goldshop so it stays like its on OpPrison

Option 2: Make a system change(Globally) so we can transfer 2 iron to 1 gold ratio ( Would be same as before since gold was 2x the value of iron in /goldshop)

Reason(s):
No Announcements or a notice of the change for this in my gamemode (OpSkyblock). Also will make a lot of people stop playing because of this sudden change which no one asked for. I know you wanna make changes so people buy more gold for GKIT's.

Kinda not fair to remove something which was used to reward hardworking people on ur island which got you to the number 1 place.

Last edited:

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
It's crazy they removed the option to buy Gkits from Iron. A nice suggestion.

sagarff

Everything Florinyo said should be upvote as people played opsb for payouts and get gkits from iron

PROUDGAMING

Rare Pika
IGN
PROUDGAMING,MenheraOtaku
Whatever was said above by this Florinyo guy I suggest you guys upvote this suggestion don’t even bother reading it he’s useless anyways 👍🏻

Levaniii

Staff Member
+1 since most players which plays opskyblock they are going for payouts and without us buying gkits from gold shop payouts are useless.

FredJones485

IGN
FredJones485
+1 - I'd agree with this since island members need to be rewarded with something for their hard work and time spent on certain stuff.

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
1MiDo
-1 downvoted because most of the people above are either from Florinyo's island and the others don't even play pika and some of the others don't even know what payouts mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.