Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Iron , Gold Generator Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalPink

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
TotalPink​

Suggestion:
Iron , Gold Generator Issue​

Detailed description:
The generator in the map 'DESERT' is a little bit too back at the ending blocks of the forge room . So I would suggest too move it a block further to have easy access to everything required to sweat in Bedwars !​

Reason(s):
Its hard to split the forge with the players due to that , or access the shop while looting the generator .​

deadlyfaisal

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
TotalPink

Suggestion:
Iron , Gold Generator Issue

Detailed description:
The generator in the map 'DESERT' is a little bit too back at the ending blocks of the forge room . So I would suggest too move it a block further to have easy access to everything required to sweat in Bedwars !

Reason(s):
Its hard to split the forge with the players due to that , or access the shop while looting the generator .
you can move backwards??? also the rim of the gen counts in the gen so share genning is still easy.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
I am in great confusion, so judging by the comments here
I'm neutral. E>

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hello TotalPink,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• This quality of life update is too subtle to require Imprimentation, simply step back a little. Therefore this will not be added.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.