Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Invis pots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowlight73

Minecraft username:
Shadowlight73​

Suggestion:
Invis pots​

Detailed description:
I think it will be grate if we had invis pots. Almost all bedwars server has it and it will be fun to use.(i just want this so i didnt do that deep in writing) Pls concider this idea and imploment this​

Reason(s):
It will make bedwars More fun and will add more potion veriaty​

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
-1 why do ppl keep suggesting this, invisible pots were once a thing, it didn't do good, its been suggested way too many times already, it denied each time, so please stop suggesting these, also fix your spelling, its "great" not "grate" and its "variety" not "veriaty", and its "consider" not "concider"

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello Shadowlight73,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not possible.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.