Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Introduction!

ZappyThePro

Pika Member
Hey, my name is Zap, some people call me Zappy. I'm a 14y old boy who doesn't have a life. I'm from Malaysia, yes hello fellow Malaysians! I usually play Bedwars, sometime maybe Skywars. My favorite colour is yellow, where the yellow geng at, aye? My birthday is on 2nd September. So, I'm basically a virgo. I think that's all for my introduction. If you want to know more about me, just DM me on Discord, Zap#0330

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey, welcome to the server! My favourite colour is red or something like that. Very late happy birthday, though! I hope you had a fun day.

I'll see you around, and if you ever need help feel free to contact me (thetruenova#2974) or any other staff member.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hey, my name is Zap, some people call me Zappy. I'm a 14y old boy who doesn't have a life. I'm from Malaysia, yes hello fellow Malaysians! I usually play Bedwars, sometime maybe Skywars. My favorite colour is yellow, where the yellow geng at, aye? My birthday is on 2nd September. So, I'm basically a virgo. I think that's all for my introduction. If you want to know more about me, just DM me on Discord, Zap#0330
Hello Zap : o

I do too play bedwars abd skywars (Minigames)
Happy late birthday :),

Have a great time here!

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Wsp man, looking forward to have you among this community. Just stay away from weirdos like @zekskitten & you’ll have a fun journey. (jk)
Really sorry to know that you don’t have a life but I hope you get over it.
Here’s a link to the server store :https://store.pika-network.net/
Check if they’ve a life in-stock & you can make a purchase at 50% off!!
Jokes aside, I go by Zek & I do share the same gamemodes bedwars/skywars. I’m really active at pika discord so we’ll surely get to meet again incase you make a visit there :0

Silver Wing

The Pika
Hey Zappy
Im Silver, nice to meet you
my favorite color is black
Hope you have a wonderful time here!