Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Introducing, Sleepy Warp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Get ready to get HYPE!
f5972259b9204b17bf552e56eb1b1195.png

Hey Survivors!

Get ready to the grand opening of the new warp, SLEEPY WARP! This warp is all about marketing, shops, fun, and more! The warp will be hosting events weekly, monthly, and also, MAJOR EVENTS!. The warp will open soon. A date has not yet been final with the co - owner.

So here, Im introducing you. This warp is made for fun. And also, made with inspiration.

The warp is going on a Halloween theme theme at the moment since what date is today?

At here, Ill be asking people who can contribute big at warp.

Ofc, all warps needs staffs. If you wanna apply, Write your application in a Book n Quill with this format. Be sure to make it seriously or else, you can get bannedby doing activities in the warp by joking around applying. Be sure to go online twice a week. Our first priority is school :).

APPLICATION FORMAT:
Name:
Position Applying to:
Motivation:
Age [Optional]:
Have you been banned? If yes, please indicate why.
And its up to you to add more :)

(Application should be taken seriously. if you just beg for a position. Thats insta-deny)

Next off, for those business man / women who wants to stand a shop / mini branch of your business, well, go here! We have 6 (and more soon) slots for putting shops at the warp. So yeah, apply also :) Dont worry, no payment is being asked to stand your shop at the warp. But if the shop is inactive / no business for a month, then it will be shut down and demolished.

SHOP APPLICATION FORMAT:
Name of Owner:
Shop Name:
What Shop Sells:
# of Position wanted: (There will be small chance of positioning your shop of your desired position)
Shops Goal:
How Many Shop Employees: [OPTIONAL] Indicate names of people who will work for you
Motivation:

Positions of Shop:
61ccbf91261e4fb982fc98885e16b114.png

Shop positions MAY BE expandable.

So, if you want more info about the shop, Contact us! Snorlax13 and Viper_Kyle (Also Called; XxDipperxX (eww))

Sneak peak of the warp. (Halloween theme)
Screenshot_146.png

Screenshot_147.png

Screenshot_148.png

Screenshot_149.png

Screenshot_150.png

Screenshot_151.png

Screenshot_152.png

Screenshot_153.png

Screenshot_154.png

Screenshot_155.png

Last edited:

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Name: Snorlax12
Position Applying to: 5
Motivation: Was a pokemon before.
Age [Optional]: 69Years New.
Yes because a bear were playing around.

BladeRazer

Shop application

Name of owner :XBLADERAZERX
Shop name : Burger King
What shop sells : food
shop position: position 3
shop employees: 5
Shop goal : to make ppl fat xD.k this was a joke now our goal is to make finding food easier for survival players, we are gonna sell everything so u are just going to be able to buy all the food u need from this place

Ty for reading this

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Get ready to get HYPE!
f5972259b9204b17bf552e56eb1b1195.png

Hey Survivors!

Get ready to the grand opening of the new warp, SLEEPY WARP! This warp is all about marketing, shops, fun, and more! The warp will be hosting events weekly, monthly, and also, MAJOR EVENTS!. The warp will open soon. A date has not yet been final with the co - owner.

So here, Im introducing you. This warp is made for fun. And also, made with inspiration.

The warp is going on a Halloween theme theme at the moment since what date is today?

At here, Ill be asking people who can contribute big at warp.

Ofc, all warps needs staffs. If you wanna apply, Write your application in a Book n Quill with this format. Be sure to make it seriously or else, you can get bannedby doing activities in the warp by joking around applying. Be sure to go online twice a week. Our first priority is school :).

APPLICATION FORMAT:
Name:
Position Applying to:
Motivation:
Age [Optional]:

(Application should be taken seriously. if you just beg for a position. Thats insta-deny)

Next off, for those business man / women who wants to stand a shop / mini branch of your business, well, go here! We have 6 (and more soon) slots for putting shops at the warp. So yeah, apply also :) Dont worry, no payment is being asked to stand your shop at the warp. But if the shop is inactive / no business for a month, then it will be shut down and demolished.

SHOP APPLICATION FORMAT:
Name of Owner:
Shop Name:
What Shop Sells:
# of Position wanted: (There will be small chance of positioning your shop of your desired position)
Shops Goal:
How Many Shop Employees: [OPTIONAL] Indicate names of people who will work for you
Motivation:

Positions of Shop:
61ccbf91261e4fb982fc98885e16b114.png

Shop positions MAY BE expandable.

So, if you want more info about the shop, Contact us! Snorlax13 and Viper_Kyle (Also Called; XxDipperxX (eww))

Sneak peak of the warp. (Halloween theme)
Screenshot_146.png

Screenshot_147.png

Screenshot_148.png

Screenshot_149.png

Screenshot_150.png

Screenshot_151.png

Screenshot_152.png

Screenshot_153.png

Screenshot_154.png

Screenshot_155.png
Good job....

phone4825

Pika Lover
Well...Snorlax!I have done the interior of your shop with some halloween style.I hope u will enjoy it.If need help for outside halloween style,contact me when I am online.Tyvm.

DirkieXP

Banned
SHOP APPLICATION:
Name of Owner: DirkieXP
Shop Name: [I have not yet come up with a name yet]
What Shop Sells: Iron, quartz, enchanted books and tools, and probably way more!
# of Position wanted: 1 would be the best :)
How Many Shop Employees: I'll start hiring people when the shop is built!
Motivation: I have had many shops way back in survival, I have also worked at kaos mart for a long time. It would be nice if I could have my own little shop at a great warp, to spread the hapiness in the server :)

HeyOnia

Pika Lover
Shop Application
Name of Owner: E_mc_squared
Shop Name: AlKing
What Shop Sells : Woods, Stones, Iron , Gold And Tools
Position: 2
Shop Employees : 5
Shop Goal: To Earn Money..And Make people Resourceful

phone4825

Pika Lover
SHOP APPLICATION:
Name of Owner: DirkieXP
Shop Name: [I have not yet come up with a name yet]
What Shop Sells: Iron, quartz, enchanted books and tools, and probably way more!
# of Position wanted: 1 would be the best :)
How Many Shop Employees: I'll start hiring people when the shop is built!
Motivation: I have had many shops way back in survival, I have also worked at kaos mart for a long time. It would be nice if I could have my own little shop at a great warp, to spread the hapiness in the server :)

I can come and help u.Just in case.

Slendyy

Veteran
Name: Snorlax12
Position Applying to: 5
Motivation: Was a pokemon before.
Age [Optional]: 69Years New.
Yes because a bear were playing around.
That name can get you banned i guess.

Xx_Dipper_xX

I`ll run over you with my car and scare you in the place, so be careful Snorlad hide in the warp or i`ll catch you with loads of poke balls :D I`ll be hunting you all over XD

BladeRazer

Name of owner/s:XBLADERAZERX,Pederana
shop name:Banner shop
What shop sells:banners
shop position:5
shop employees:5
Goal:Well main goal is to make money,and also to help the server and warp out

phone4825

Pika Lover
Whole days,I am working on Warp Sleepy and finish all the halloween theme.New building and new future in warp sleepy(Coming Soon).

Head-Manager and Head-Building In Warp Sleepy.
What I work on my hand to help the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.