Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Intro of Warsv

Status
Not open for further replies.

warsv

Epic Pika
Hi all my name is warsv. i have be banned from 2 accounts because my brother decided to hack -_-. Now warsv is only my last acc so i will let nobody hack my acc ;). Ps. I am enemy of hackers <3 ok now really. i am 14 years old my profile is messed up :p. I love playing kit pvp with my friends. I play it everyday and record hackers everyday in kit pvp :). I hope there will be no more hackers :). So thats all my intro i hope you love reading it :p. Now adios amigos :).

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi all my name is warsv. i have be banned from 2 accounts because my brother decided to hack -_-. Now warsv is only my last acc so i will let nobody hack my acc ;). Ps. I am enemy of hackers <3 ok now really. i am 14 years old my profile is messed up :p. I love playing kit pvp with my friends. I play it everyday and record hackers everyday in kit pvp :). I hope there will be no more hackers :). So thats all my intro i hope you love reading it :p. Now adios amigos :).
Hello I hope you like the server and I hope we meet in OP-Factions 2 if you play there
When you want find me go OP factions2 my name is MODY_10 but I changed the Nick to Killer and I m TITAN :)
Welcome & enjoy with us

OP
OP
warsv

warsv

Epic Pika
Hello I hope you like the server and I hope we meet in OP-Factions 2 if you play there
When you want find me go OP factions2 my name is MODY_10 but I changed the Nick to Killer and I m TITAN :)
Welcome & enjoy with us
ok i will be glad to join op factions 2 soon i play alot kit-pvp

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
As far as i know, Multi-accounting is bannable in most servers

Status
Not open for further replies.