Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Instead of banning hackers ban pros 0.0 Tf is wrong with this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anticrax

So first of all a funny thing im banned...second got banned without getting caught but logged out although i was in teamspeak3 of pika....Third its really true that crash reports dont really show on log but only on launcher?Now they say logs/chat dont prove a shit well they do about censored words....The chat/log can get you muted forever...

And yes if its needed im gonna come back somehow i got money in my other acc ill just get to a mcmmo skid buy sum dupes shrekt meteors face boom done...Since we're talking about meteor he was the one that banned me the day he got helper ''just beacuse he thought'' now he had the chance to ban me when logged off while getting ss'ed even if i was on teamspeak i was about to get in joinme and send ip...I gotta admit meteor prob hates me cause i called him a ''ganker'' and a ''mcmmo skid'' lol.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
You should feel proud that they thought you hack even if you didn't

OP
OP
A

Anticrax

i feel you lit man
i was ssing him and atm im full of trolls he cant even find a sh1t somehow he crashed the fun didn't last long .-.

OP
OP
A

Anticrax

If meteor fails on banning me im gonna dance for 1 hour in spawn.

Davidva

Veteran
If meteor fails on banning me im gonna dance for 1 hour in spawn.

Its a 100% fair ban mate. You logged out while asking for a screenshare. Logging out whilr asking for a screenshare is a permanent ban. Its just the rules. You was so dumb to log out.

OP
OP
A

Anticrax

Its a 100% fair ban mate. You logged out while asking for a screenshare. Logging out whilr asking for a screenshare is a permanent ban. Its just the rules. You was so dumb to log out.
nah watch me get back soon or later he ss'd me today he literally found no proof at all im gonna send him the crash report although he was cheeky asf.im lucky i had another crash report wich should been the real one he opened the first one and fucked me up by saying you edited it.

Davidva

Veteran
nah watch me get back soon or later he ss'd me today he literally found no proof at all im gonna send him the crash report although he was cheeky asf.im lucky i had another crash report wich should been the real one he opened the first one and fucked me up by saying you edited it.
Ss afterwards clients or other illegal stuff can be removed forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.