OP OP DqrkneZz Veteran Joined Apr 4, 2016 Messages 656 Points 51 Oct 16, 2017 #61 Skillaura said: Yes Im. Ur a nub et precties. Click to expand... Thut's roud to mai feelings. I might have been a nub but everyone was nubber.
Skillaura said: Yes Im. Ur a nub et precties. Click to expand... Thut's roud to mai feelings. I might have been a nub but everyone was nubber.
S Skillaura Member Joined Oct 8, 2017 Messages 10 Points 3 Oct 17, 2017 #63 DqrkneZz said: Thut's roud to mai feelings. I might have been a nub but everyone was nubber. Click to expand... Mie killud u nub. Mie noo haxor.
DqrkneZz said: Thut's roud to mai feelings. I might have been a nub but everyone was nubber. Click to expand... Mie killud u nub. Mie noo haxor.
shadow1755 Epic Pika Joined Feb 26, 2016 Messages 143 Points 18 Oct 17, 2017 #64 haxer pan hiim hi si pad git lock wath tis
OP OP DqrkneZz Veteran Joined Apr 4, 2016 Messages 656 Points 51 Oct 17, 2017 #66 Skillaura said: Mie killud u nub. Mie noo haxor. Click to expand... Nevah