Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Inquiry more before banning TOP leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiskatBD

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
MiskatBD

Suggestion:
Inquiry more before banning TOP leaders.

Detailed description:
Hello. I am playing at Pika-network since 6 years. Sadly I never faced this problem before.
When your competeting for TOPS, people will target you which is normal but doing false report and get you banned which will be not acceptable specially for TOP leaders.

I would like to suggest you to make a rules for staff that inquiry more before banning TOP leaders. RN I am totally scread. People can make more false report before payouts. So easy trick to win TOPs. Hopefully I make you understand.​

Reason(s):

Example(s):
I became top 1 in op prison gamemode than someone did false report which costs me perm banned. If you appeal you have to wait like 2 days. For me 2 days is alot for competeting. If you don't play for 2 days, you gonna lose TOP.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
MiskatBD

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Hello. I am playing at Pika-network since 6 years. Sadly I never faced this problem before.

When your competeting for TOPS, people will target you which is normal but doing false report and get you banned which will be not acceptable specially for TOP leaders.

I would like to suggest you to make a rules for staff that inquiry more before banning TOP leaders. RN I am totally scread. People can make more false report before payouts. So easy trick to win TOPs. Hopefully I make you understand.

Reason(s):

Example(s):
I became top 1 in op prison gamemode than someone did false report which costs me perm banned. If you appeal you have to wait like 2 days. For me 2 days is alot for competeting. If you don't play for 2 days, you gonna lose TOP.
i mean.. ok neutral

Last edited:

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
MiskatBD

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

I would like to suggest you to make a rules for staff that inquiry more before banning TOP leaders. RN I am totally scread. People can make more false report before payouts. So easy trick to win TOPs. Hopefully I make you understand.

Reason(s):

Example(s):
As much as this sucks, everyone should be treated the same.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If it is a real report then you would get away with it and can keep playing to win until they check which is also unfair.

Last edited:

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello MiskatBD,

Players must be treated the same way. If you get banned for something you didn't do, you may appeal and wait till you get a response from staff.
We will look deeper into your false-punishment and simply punish the user who falsified your punishment. This is why we have Falsify Evidence.

Good afternoon,
TryHardMarktin

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Please read before you comment -1 because he did not said "don't ban top leaders" . Normal player can stay afk all day but comparators can't. They must work hard to stay top!

Please inquiry more before take any action before top players!

+1000

[U]momo250[/U] why ?

CloudAP

Veteran
I know this might sound like I'm against you since I'm part of the competing gang.

But I think this would be unfair for non-top players as they are easily banned and top gang has "Special treatment"

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hello MiskatBD,

Players must be treated the same way. If you get banned for something you didn't do, you may appeal and wait till you get a response from staff.
We will look deeper into your false-punishment and simply punish the user who falsified your punishment. This is why we have Falsify Evidence.

Good afternoon,
TryHardMarktin

Agreed with Marktin.
every player must be treated in the same way yeah sure
, only if it would work lmao. This server is not equal to all players anyway lol... not in terms of its system, its players. people report lb players to get their place. would an unban help? yes ofc, but sometimes it doesnt, i got 3 times banned falsely because of false report, and one appeal was denied, and 3 damn months later they discovered it was false, now imagine this in a server that has a deadline... yes u get it now? it sucks. The problem about suggestions and people voting here are that they waynt to make this server... idk an utopia? thats not possible lol.. especially if ur talking about pika, only IF suggestions were realistic and regarding REAL PROBLEMS like THIS one, then the server would become a way better one. Lb players are targetted, for obvious reasons. people want to be in Lbs, you need to inquire more before punishing them to see if its false. please think realistic, you actually think itd be fair if you treated people equally? things apparently dont work that way in a server where people can do anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.