Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Infinite sellwands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merceyo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
gamer301

Suggestion:
Infinite sellwands

Detailed description:
Infinite sellwands which can be bought in the PikaNetwork store for 50 euros (price doesn't have to be exactly this amount you guys can change it depending on what you guys think would be the right price maybe a little bit less or a little bit more)

Reason(s):
I have over 700 double chests filled with gold every 4hours, and we are buying more spawners every day (so the uses will be gone even faster). I've already spent over 5k uses in 2 days, and that's just me alone not including my faction members.

TheSavior

Banned
once immortal, and once god kit should possibly have a sellwand with 15 or 20k uses. but i do not think having an infinite sellwand would be beneficial.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
adding those to the store would make it pretty inaccessible for people from countries with a lesser strong economy. It might be a better idea to reintroduce i-chest to the crates or even /shop. More effective than sell wands. But how about just letting it be as it is and taking it as a cost of ownership ? Convenience can have a price. You make the money, so you can afford the sell wands. Imagine you would have to sell it all over /sell all or even /shop..... I don't see this as a big problem tbh.
Zmoxxy's idea is not bad, but 20 K uses sellwand in kit once is still little in a whole season. In that case i would put a high count sell wand in the weekly donator kits for legend god and immortal.....

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
I guess infinite chest /void chest is the best idea!!! It won't waste a lot of space to place chests and easily accessible!!! But making an infinity sellwand also a great idea. Maybe you can get it from Godly crate with high rarity?

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Merceyo,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.