Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Increasing the faction shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
H4ckinq​

Suggestion:
Increasing the faction shield​

Detailed description:
Faction shield will basically increase to 16 or 18 hours.​

Reason(s):
- 1st reason: The season started when people have school so they are not capable of wallchecking for 12 hours, they cannot fit it in their schedule, and need more time to focus on different things like school/job, time with their family and many other things, so it would be better if shield was longer to make it atleast a little easier for them.

- 2nd reason: Season is 7 weeks long which is like really long for a season with 12 hour shields. That's checking walls 35 work days for 12 hours every day, it's really hard, and almost not possible to do so. If you dont have people with different timezones its really impossible to wall check.

That is the main reasons why it should be increased.

I am making this suggestion, because even us (ftop 1 faction) are struggling to keep up wall checking with different timezones. Despite being ftop 1 faction with a big roster even our players are getting caught up with school work and jobs, now imagine all the smaller factions with smaller rosters.

I reccomend increasing the shield.​

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Many people have school and irl stuff to do. Kinda hard if there are several factions raiding you one by one continuously for 5 hours.

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
+1 I agree with this many players have school/college so they can´t play all time

FrostMikasa

Rare Pika
Being asked for many seasons now but was never implemented. No reason to change shield now. Hf

Outscale

Banned
Why reduce the member limit to20?
Because this season the member limit is 35 players and only 3 factions managed to recruit that many players into their faction(Tyrants, R3moved and Sinigang). We can honestly say that the season died already, R3moved got disqualified for reaching 10 strikes and they got raided by Tyrants, Sinigang got raided by Tyrants and Tyrants got raided by R3moved. If the faction limit was 20 players maybe there would be more comp, and also I didn't see any of the top faction having over 20 online not even once. I know that there was a community vote on Pika's Discord and that the "community" voted for 50man, but the truth is that 80% of the people that voted for 50man don't play OPFactions or are not competing for ftop and the others were members of Tyrants that just tried to recruit as many people as they could and wanted to dominate the map with numbers. So in my opinion if the shield gets increased the faction cap should be decreased to 20.

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
Because this season the member limit is 35 players and only 3 factions managed to recruit that many players into their faction(Tyrants, R3moved and Sinigang). We can honestly say that the season died already, R3moved got disqualified for reaching 10 strikes and they got raided by Tyrants, Sinigang got raided by Tyrants and Tyrants got raided by R3moved. If the faction limit was 20 players maybe there would be more comp, and also I didn't see any of the top faction having over 20 online not even once. I know that there was a community vote on Pika's Discord and that the "community" voted for 50man, but the truth is that 80% of the people that voted for 50man don't play OPFactions or are not competing for ftop and the others were members of Tyrants that just tried to recruit as many people as they could and wanted to dominate the map with numbers. So in my opinion if the shield gets increased the faction cap should be decreased to 20.
I agree with this one. Reducing member limit to 20 will make map more enjoyable. ( also many more things needs to be changed/added. )

OP
OP
DanielT_

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Outscale, NeverFolded have a great idea! It should be added to my suggestion aswell, like Outscale said, no one has logged on more than 20 players this map.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Accepted, thanks for your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.