Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Increase the server render distance

Status
Not open for further replies.

xa2y1

Username:
xa2y1

Suggestion:
Increase the server render distance

Detailed description:
Alot of players and alot of my friends of them and me facing little problem its that the render distance in the server is too low ( 3-5 chunks )i know this is for performance reasons but its still low and stops the players for doing alot of things or even exploring the world

If u just increase it a little bit that will be so helpful

Sorry if that was a bug and i suggested cause i dont know is it a bug or not

but thanks for reading it

Reason(s):

M

Master_Tamer_

you can install optifine and make your render distance go up if you are asking about the mob behavior this may not be accepted as it will increase the lag server wide

OP
OP
xa2y1

xa2y1

you can install optifine and make your render distance go up if you are asking about the mob behavior this may not be accepted as it will increase the lag server wide
Im already playing the lastet update of optifine + not just me facing this problem there is more players facing it

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
The server had limited the render distance to 4 chunks but now it has increased to 6. I think they will slowly increase it and monitor the performance.
I know it has been done to help reduce lag but it does make it difficult to play especially since 1.18 added more height and bigger caves to the game.

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Hello xa2y1,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.