Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Including INR mode for payment in pika store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamerroa

Minecraft username:
Gamerroa​

Suggestion:
Including INR mode for payment in pika store​

Detailed description:
You should add INR in pika store as you have many player from India and id they buy rank the need to pay in euro and they need to pay custom charges ig so adding of major currencies will be a great option and that way many indians will also be coming to buy rank as they need to pay less amount thats all from my side.
I hope you will find my suggestion maybe try this idea
Thanks​

Reason(s):
Because INR is also a top currencies and majority player are indian so they can also buy it easily and they will not need to pay extra money​

farhan589012

No, just no. if they can't add Bitcoin as payment method than why INR? so -1 from me

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
They already added Google Pay as their payment method, if ur asking about adding converted rates, there's not much use of it as both will cost u the same and u just need sum 15 seconds to convert currencies. Screenshot_2024-01-31-11-20-59-480_com.android.chrome.png

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
They got pay with credit/debit card option, it will work for every card

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Gamerroa,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • There is google pay and various credit cards that we support which are available in India.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.