Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Include bridging practice mode in bedwars lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoOmBoxeR

Minecraft Username:
BoOmBoxeR​

Suggestion:
Include bridging practice mode in bedwars lobby​

Detailed description:
What I mean't by including bridging practice mode into bedwars lobby is adding a npc that when you right click it, it will send you to a bridge practice world that allows you to practice bridging. please add this it will be so useful.​

Reason(s):
This idea needs to be added because when you practice bridging on other servers you will only get used to that server's ping and when you get into your main server [ for me pikanetwork ] the ping is different and it messes up your bridging and this is really annoying. This is the reason to add this idea in the server.​

Example(s):
example: in hypixel there is a npc in the bedwars lobby that when you right click it, it will send you to a bridging world that allows you to practice​

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
BoOmBoxeR​

Suggestion:
Include bridging practice mode in bedwars lobby​

Detailed description:
What I mean't by including bridging practice mode into bedwars lobby is adding a npc that when you right click it, it will send you to a bridge practice world that allows you to practice bridging. please add this it will be so useful.​

Reason(s):
This idea needs to be added because when you practice bridging on other servers you will only get used to that server's ping and when you get into your main server [ for me pikanetwork ] the ping is different and it messes up your bridging and this is really annoying. This is the reason to add this idea in the server.​

Example(s):
example: in hypixel there is a npc in the bedwars lobby that when you right click it, it will send you to a bridging world that allows you to practice​
-1 this suggestion has already been suggested by another person and denied

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
BoOmBoxeR

Suggestion:
Include bridging practice mode in bedwars lobby

Detailed description:
What I mean't by including bridging practice mode into bedwars lobby is adding a npc that when you right click it, it will send you to a bridge practice world that allows you to practice bridging. please add this it will be so useful.

Reason(s):
This idea needs to be added because when you practice bridging on other servers you will only get used to that server's ping and when you get into your main server [ for me pikanetwork ] the ping is different and it messes up your bridging and this is really annoying. This is the reason to add this idea in the server.

Example(s):
example: in hypixel there is a npc in the bedwars lobby that when you right click it, it will send you to a bridging world that allows you to practice
there are many other servers to practice this on, adding it on pika will be very useless and only 10-100 players will play it

NoobieChips

Pika Lover
-1 hy-pika? you can go practice on other servers, or even in builduhc if you want similar ping xD (thats what i do)

Sekiro

Great Reporter
+1
give me a way to practice telly here

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello BoOmBoxeR,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.