Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival In-game modification allow at survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
In-game modification allow at survival

Detailed description:
Hello, I request server management team to allow schematica mod allow at survival.

Current rules is:

Schematica & Printer
Schematica & Printer Mods are only allowed on Faction servers. If caught using them on any other game mode, you will be punished.

I believe if we allow schematica mod under survival server we will get good buildings and people will be busy doing there projects. It will bring some extra fun for builders other hand it will not take any resources from server computer. I don't see anything negative on this mod for survival server.

I humble request server management team to take this schematica mod into consideration and allow us to use at survival server.

What is schematica?
With Schematica Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 you’re able to display a ghost image of a schematic file inside Minecraft to rebuild a structure or export any part of your world (or a server’s world) into a schematic file. You’re able to export parts of your world, too.
This mod allows you to display a hologram, loaded from a schematic file, for easier rebuilding. You can also save your creations to schematic files and share them.

Reason(s):
- good for building your project

- do not take any resources from server computer.

- do not create lag for others, it's client sided.

- it's already allowed in faction server so survival server can get it as well.

- nothing harmful at this mod so staff should take it to consideration.

Example(s):
Please allow this mod at survival server, it's good mod and nothing bad at this mod. Take a look about this mod.

OP
OP
SezarBD

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Simple Block Codes:
Server owners might want to disable particular functionalities of a mod. To do so, send the code(s) you wish to the players in the MOTD (must be in the first 10 lines!).
Codes
§0§2§0§0§e§f – disable printer functionality

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey SezarBD,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.