Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Improving the level system

Status
Not open for further replies.

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Username:
notknown876​

Suggestion:
Improving the level system​

Detailed description:
I don't know that many people want this or not but can pika improve the level system and also the reward for increasing levels I mean right now it is upto 100 level but can pika make it like hypixel where there are stars instead of level.​

Reason(s):
Just feel like an update. Nothing more to it.​

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
Stars is an unoriginal idea that is obviously copying another server, Levels more than 100 isn’t such a great idea.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
IGN
ZekromXD
Hmm i know but its more fun,
No it’s not. The level system’s been like that forever now & I don’t find it much amazing to just switch it to stars. Could you please evaluate how it’d end up making the game more “fun”?

OP
OP
notknown876

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
No it’s not. The level system’s been like that forever now & I don’t find it much amazing to just switch it to stars. Could you please evaluate how it’d end up making the game more “fun”?
Well if we see in pika the level system takes a lot of time to get us level up when we reach level 50 and I think if pika makes it a bit like hypixel star system or may be improve the pika level system it may be way better. And also if they add more intresting rewards for leveling up. I don't know it will be more fun or not but i just felt like it may be more (gut feeling).

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello notknown876,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.