Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Improving Opskyblock Pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

3oji

Pika Lover
Username:
3oji​

Suggestion:
Improving Opskyblock Pvp​

Detailed description:
Dear PikaNetwork, I have been an active member of the OP Skyblock server community for a while now and would like to share some thoughts on how we could enhance the PvP experience on the server. While the server offers a fantastic environment for overpowered island management and economy, I believe that incorporating more opportunities for player versus player (PvP) interactions could significantly contribute to the overall excitement and longevity of the gameplay. PvP has always been a thrilling aspect of Minecraft multiplayer servers, adding layers of strategy and enjoyment to the experience. I'd like to offer some suggestions that could potentially revitalize the PvP aspect of the server and create a more engaging environment for players:
  1. Adding King of the Hill (KOTH) to the OpSkyblock game mode , King of the Hill is a popular PvP-oriented event that can bring a new level of excitement and competition to the server but its only exists in opfaction game mode .. I hope to add it under a new name like King of the Sky with Rewards fit requirements of opskyblock shards - level skip - mining Backpack - seasonal ranks... I will leave you with the exact details that you like.

Sincerely ,
    Opskyblock community

Reason(s):
I believe OpSkyblock is a combination of [Mining & Pvping]

But ! However, currently, the aspect of PvPing seems to be absent from opskyblock. Consequently, there is a demand for a fresh element to invigorate the experience and add excitement to the gameplay. 🔥

Florinyo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 we dont need koths on opsb since thats meant for opf.
We only need outpost buffed with some rewards

Leo1516

Staff Member
Helper
-1 opsb dont need koths since there is outpost it will be better to add more rewards to outpost.

OP
OP
3oji

3oji

Pika Lover
-1 we dont need koths on opsb since thats meant for opf.
We only need outpost buffed with some rewards
Dear Florinyo,

Thank you for your feedback about introducing King of the Hill (KOTH) events to OP Skyblock. While I understand KOTH's traditional association with OP Factions, I believe a tailored version called "King of the Sky" could enhance OP Skyblock without disrupting its uniqueness. By aligning mechanics with OP Skyblock's core gameplay and incorporating rewards like shards, level skips, and seasonal ranks, we can maintain progression and balance.

Introducing new PvP events doesn't mean copying features; instead, it diversifies activities for players. Adapting to online community dynamics, periodic fresh content like "King of the Sky" can attract and engage both new and existing players, creating a vibrant community.

In summary, "King of the Sky" aims to enhance OP Skyblock's player experience while maintaining its identity. , we can create a balanced addition that complements existing features. Your input is valued, and I'm excited for discussions on improving the OP Skyblock community.

Best regards,
3oji

Absolute1

The rewards make no sense at all.
-Having Level skips as a reward makes the Treasure gkit lowkey useless , and makes Level skips way too common , leading to opsb getting unbalanced since people can just keep getting level skips over n over and maxing their alts non stop and getting ranks , gkits from the keys you get from levels.
-Having Shards as a reward would just make the Outpost useless as well , And makes maxing /island upgrades way too easy , Which also leads to opsb comp getting unbalanced.
-Having Seasonal ranks as a reward also would make the seasonal ranks flooding opsb everywhere making it worthless for anyone
-I don't have anything against Mining backpacks.
Overall , This suggestion Just tells to implement a what can be called an Infinity source of Level skips and Shards
And as Florinyo said , Koths belong and only belong to Factions.

Empror_OP

Staff Member
Hello 3oji,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback from community.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.