Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyMines Improvements in "Supply Crate events"

Status
Not open for further replies.

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2​

Suggestion:
Improvements in "Supply Crate events"​

Detailed description:
So if you don't know what Supply Crate event is:

It is basically, 23–25 supply drops at a random interval of time in the overworld, which can be claimed by left-clicking on the chest, which randomly spawns.

The improvements needed are:

# Supply Crate Event should be done in Nether World too. Right now, 23–25 supply crates drop when the supply crate event starts; increase it to 30 and make that supply crate event happen in nether world.

# Ngl, Supply crate event has very basic and decent loots, which anyone can get by 1-2 minutes of grinding, so the second improvement is to make some rare supply crates drops. For example, out of 25 supply crates, 5 should be rare supply crates ( which can be identified as ender chests ), and they will contain some better loot than normal supply crates.

So we can identify which is rare supply crate and which is not from ender chest and normal chest

Reason(s):
Whenever we are at Nether and supply crate event titles show, people in Nether don't get the opportunity to loot the supply crate because no supply crate event is done in Nether.

Better loot in the supply crate event is what I pointed out in the 2nd point above; it is very necessary. Most people don't care about the supply crate event; knowing the loot will be decent and basic, this suggestion will make more hype about the supply crate event!

Example(s):
.​

Nothing_Pluto

Most people don't care about the supply crate event; knowing the loot will be decent and basic, this suggestion will make more hype about the supply crate event!
Hell yeah bro 🤣 I am one of them, I agree with both of your suggestion and agree more with the 2nd one you mentioned+1

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
Improvements in "Supply Crate events"

Detailed description:

It is basically, 23–25 supply drops at a random interval of time in the overworld, which can be claimed by left-clicking on the chest, which randomly spawns.

The improvements needed are:

# Supply Crate Event should be done in Nether World too. Right now, 23–25 supply crates drop when the supply crate event starts; increase it to 30 and make that supply crate event happen in nether world.

# Ngl, Supply crate event has very basic and decent loots, which anyone can get by 1-2 minutes of grinding, so the second improvement is to make some rare supply crates drops. For example, out of 25 supply crates, 5 should be rare supply crates ( which can be identified as ender chests ), and they will contain some better loot than normal supply crates.

So we can identify which is rare supply crate and which is not from ender chest and normal chest

Reason(s):
Whenever we are at Nether and supply crate event titles show, people in Nether don't get the opportunity to loot the supply crate because no supply crate event is done in Nether.

Better loot in the supply crate event is what I pointed out in the 2nd point above; it is very necessary. Most people don't care about the supply crate event; knowing the loot will be decent and basic, this suggestion will make more hype about the supply crate event!

Example(s):
Tbh idk what the heck is that event is. But this suggestion seems cool..
-SweatyBlaze

OP
OP
parvagamer2

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2

@SweatyBlaze i literally wrote what "supply crate event" is at start of the suggestion 🤡

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello parvagamer2,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.