Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Improvement of the boss system

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerhugo07

Pika Member
Username:
gamerhugo07

Suggestion:
Improvement of the boss system

Detailed description:
- Either increase the amount of boss spawns per day or reduce the amount of boss needed to complete /level quests

- Put a warning like "A boss will spawn in *mine* in 5 minutes" to warn users that a boss will spawn. Maybe a "pop-up" warning like the vote reminder.

Reason(s):
It's really long to complete the quests involving bosses, most players that are trying to advance in the /level are stuck at those quests. I seemed to notice that in a 12 hour time (8am - 8pm in utc+2), there's only 2 or 3 bosses spawning.

Since there's no warning before the spawn of a boss and that spawn is random, you have to spend hours in front of your screen hoping for a boss spawn that you can easily miss by just going to eat or to the toilet (happened to me yesterday, i spent hours in the game waiting for a boss, and it spawned when i went eating). You can also miss the announcement in the chat if you're farming crops with the golden hoe, since it makes a sell message for every crop harvested (it can spam hundreds of sell messages if you have big fields, completely drowning the rest of the chat)

Also, most of the bosses are spawning in higher levels mines that isn't accessible by any player because.... of the boss quests themselves

Last edited:

_drip_

Rare Pika
+1 nice suggestion would be nice if its get implented

OP
OP
G

gamerhugo07

Pika Member
Also since the bosses rarely spawn, every time there's a spawn we have like 40+ players at the same place and it's making the server lag when you're there :/

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
Even tho i don't play kit pvp i feel like this would be very useful so +1 : D

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello gamerhugo07,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Something similar is going to be added in the upcoming reset - the /bosstimer command.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.