Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Improve Statistics kill messages

Honey1X

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Honey1X​

Suggestion:
Improve Statistics kill messages​

Detailed description:
So I recently got the Statistic kill messages in one of the lootboxes in the bedwars gamemode. When I equipped my kill messages I realised that it only showed how many beds you have and when it shows you it is barley visible. I think that when you break a bed the text of your bed breaks should be bold and easily visible so people can see clearly how many beds you have. Another thing I think they should implement is final kill messages. This would add more to the kill messages because at the moment it is only the bed breaks and is a bit dull for one of the best kill messages in the game.​

Reason(s):
I think these suggestions should be added because this cosmetic is really rare for someone to receive out of the mystery box and I don't see it's worth.​

Example(s):

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
It's only for flex I don't see the necessity to be added.

OP
OP
Honey1X

Honey1X

Pika Lover
It's only for flex I don't see the necessity to be added.
I get what you are saying, however if I get a rare item and it turns out to be this boring and dull it demotivates me

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Honey1X

Suggestion:
Improve Statistics kill messages

Detailed description:
So I recently got the Statistic kill messages in one of the lootboxes in the bedwars gamemode. When I equipped my kill messages I realised that it only showed how many beds you have and when it shows you it is barley visible. I think that when you break a bed the text of your bed breaks should be bold and easily visible so people can see clearly how many beds you have. Another thing I think they should implement is final kill messages. This would add more to the kill messages because at the moment it is only the bed breaks and is a bit dull for one of the best kill messages in the game.

Reason(s):
I think these suggestions should be added because this cosmetic is really rare for someone to receive out of the mystery box and I don't see it's worth.

Example(s):

+1
Hello Honi :) <3
E e e e

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Qcaz

Banned
+1

nvm this Please enter a message with more than 6 words

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
accept it pls :)
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

Krays

Great Reporter
+1
Good and hope to see this in future