Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[IMPORTANT] [Tips And Tricks] How to be a Pro in PVP

• Thread starter Franz Andrei Banaga
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Franz Andrei Banaga

So this is a spoiler to noobs but it will make you better at pvp. :) this will take lots of imformation

( Pro in UHCF )

You must be ready in your fight so
Your Inventory must be : Diamond Sword , Bow or Fishing rod , Gapple , Healings and Enderpeals

Why Enderpeals is important : If there is a player that better than you , u can just enderpearl then
heal up.

(Pro in Archer)

Find a free space then you are not just going to bow your enemy
so this is how! , we need some strategy. When you got a map that had hide place , find a good space to
bow him. When it's not then bow him and go other space and bow then go other space again.
Items: Leather Armor , Bow and Golden Carrot.

(Pro in Axe PvP)

So if your a genius , you win easily. When your enemy got lots of attack than you , that means your going
to automatic loses so back up and Heal ur self

If you got 5 hearts , you must heal up beacuse i think if u heal it will heal u like 4 hearts but rarly it will so 5 hearts also so throw some heal potion in the sky then u willl get heal 5 hearts, don't use Gapple too much.

(Pro in NoDebuff)

This will be tricky beacuse every pro will go in NoDebuff so you must hit him wiggly so you will get lots of attack and also don't use Healing too much so i already tell u that if u throw in the sky , it will take 5 hearts heals and if u throw down it will get 4 hearts but don't throw healing in the sky beacuse some pro
will knockback u up then u will not get healing. So throw down but make it quick!

(Pro in Titan)

So this is the easiest part also beacuse your diamond armor will easily break that means that you must get more attack than your enemy , you must wiggle around then he will attack you rarely but if your enemy is wiggle also that means don't wiggle around also beacuse it will be worst so you must be attack him quick.

Thats it guys already done in this Tips ( This button will guild you , firstly , Like Pika Network Facebook also in Tweeter and other! so this is the button do : F3 + B = ? , don't worry staff will not ban you beacuse it is only a secret controls so it is a Spoilder :D. F3 + B = That make you see player easily and see what there looking at..

( This will Guild you , This is a Texture pack that have no fire so if someone got fire aspect , in your Screen you will see only a little fire so this will guild to see screen so i will show u how to download so i will show u
that download website just wait so go right lick your button in the low left then , click run then go .minecraft and go resourse pack so leave it only then go http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/cynicallycuts-faithful-edit-32x32-low-fire-custom-gui/ and go down and u will see 2 button says download so click the top button then you will get website that got download after that go to ur file download then you will see the file texture pack that called cynicallycuts then put ur file in your resourpack that i just said that u will click run then go .minecraft and resourpack then add your cynicallycuts file in texture pack. Then go minecraft then got in ur options in texture pack then click the cynicallycuts texture pack then u have it.

If You Don't undestand i will show u link video in down of this message. Then follow what is the guy doing then yeah if u know how but u want a texture pack that ur sword is little so this is the link
(
) go down then it wills show the link in the description down below

So Enjoy and be a pro! sorry my spelling is wrong cuz my laptop will restart automatically soon

My name in Minecraft is Banana_Loser_Me
Meet me in Kit-Pvp , EggWars 3 and Practise

This is how to download a cynicallycuts texture pack guide
(
)
go down bellow to the link and follow the guy doing ok!

BYE Pika Army!

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
These tips are useful only if you play against legit players, not hackers.

OP
OP
F

Franz Andrei Banaga

Dont worry , always when start to pvp not in the first seconds of the jump cuz you will die lel . Put on the screen camera .So now you can ban them if you saw deam hax D:
i can't' understand you , nonsense

HeyOnia

Pika Lover
Oh it totally Helped me...Only with The Sword fights
Im a pro at Range stuffs...
BUT I SUCK AT CLOSE UP PVP :(

RaVo

Legendary Pika
What about traps? I love to make traps when I play uhc with friends..
I just afk the whole game and then I kill the last player with a sand trap.

OP
OP
F

Franz Andrei Banaga

What about traps? I love to make traps when I play uhc with friends..
I just afk the whole game and then I kill the last player with a sand trap.
ok i will do some tricks about how to trap ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.