Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Important Staff Situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Hi guys, so a guy applied on a server which I could not announce here since it would be considered as "advertising". He listed quite a few server experiences on the large servers, in which Pika-Network is included.
He claims that he has been through as a staff member, the highest he reached here was till Helper. He also stated that he was demoted here for inactivity, which he says is unfair because "I wanted to take a break, I was only inactive for a week and he demoted me" this was the reason he stated for his demotion.
If you are wondering why I am doing this, it is because I have been staff there, I got demoted some days ago for inactivity. I was active on the forums but inactive in-game, I still intend to help the server as an Ex-Staff Member.
If interested in seeing the application link, PM me.

@DutchminerHD, if you know anything about this, please consider Private Messaging me about this case.
Thank You.

Davidva

Veteran
Well, he deleted his staff application after I burned him to the ground.

The heat was to mutch

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
As an ex admin, there was no such liar among our staff team.
It is possible that Yoeri demoted someone, but forgeting your staff acount name is not possible.
I remember every single account i ever joined on minecraft, aswell i remember every account my cousin uses. Forgeting staff acc is damn not possible lol. Damn kids these days.
You can link this thread to that application as proof.
Well still staff of that server arent studpid i belive, seeing through that lie is kind of beyond easy

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
"Frosty" lmao, I can name 98% of the staff that have been here ever since the new forums has been released and he sure isn't one of them.Screenshot_2017-07-30-17-04-32-1.png

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
If i was in his place, i would just logout that account, never ever again jpin on it, FORGET IT and move on to other game. Doesnt he feel ashamed at at all?

Also i would be glad if someone could pm me that app :)

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
"Frosty" lmao, I can name 98% of the staff that have been here ever since the new forums has been released and he sure isn't one of them.View attachment 6166
I really don't expect a guy like him to lie in his application. But it seems like he is. I asked for information at GC forums as well.
As an ex admin, there was no such liar among our staff team.
It is possible that Yoeri demoted someone, but forgeting your staff acount name is not possible.
I remember every single account i ever joined on minecraft, aswell i remember every account my cousin uses. Forgeting staff acc is damn not possible lol. Damn kids these days.
You can link this thread to that application as proof.
Well still staff of that server arent studpid i belive, seeing through that lie is kind of beyond easy
Could you list all the IGNs of any previous Helper demoted for inactivity? The IGNs will not be exposed publicly and will only be discussed among me and the applicant.

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
Ik what server u talking about and u got demoted? :(((

YOU GET STAFF IN A HUGE SERVER AND GET DEMOTED AND FORGET ABOUT IT...

my man he's a legend !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.