Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Minigames Implement a new game modality

Srpottito

Username:
Srpotito

Suggestion:
Implement a new game modality

Detailed description:
The modality of "boxpvp" deals with a beginning similar to prison, since you start with a tier 1 and you progress from tier, as it would be done. Very simple, a lobby is created, a square or the way you want to give it, in which you start in a Pve area where you can store your things and farm other types of things, establishing a farming system in which you can be stronger AND there is the objective, in the following link that I am going to put more or less the idea will be understood​

Reason(s):
I think it is a very good modality that people would play, being able to put dynamics in it like wipes every x time and much more.

Example(s):
It has a very good system and very well thought out, while being simple. It is the best example that I can give​
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ew7Pcv4EB4

Last edited:

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
please explain more
or ur suggestion will get revoked for lack of details
because i certainly aint able to udnerstand what u tryna say

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
Srpotito

Suggestion:
Implement a new game modality

Detailed description:
The modality of "boxpvp" deals with a beginning similar to prison, since you start with a tier 1 and you progress from tier, as it would be done. Very simple, a lobby is created, a square or the way you want to give it, in which you start in a Pve area where you can store your things and farm other types of things, establishing a farming system in which you can be stronger AND there is the objective, in the following link that I am going to put more or less the idea will be understood​

Reason(s):
I think it is a very good modality that people would play, being able to put dynamics in it like wipes every x time and much more.

Example(s):
It has a very good system and very well thought out, while being simple. It is the best example that I can give​
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ew7Pcv4EB4
yes ik what you mean i used to play a server like that