Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Im leaving this worst server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telegram

Im leaving this fuking server its full of bug
3 days ago i sold beacon and didnt get my money
today i bought Tokens from /ah for 1.3 mil and didnt get my items
i sold Tokens to razav using chest shop i didnt get my money
i won in lottery i didnt get my reward
i went offline for 2 hours and lost 3.6 million money
when i asked Raider53 why this happen he/she said this wont be fix!!
(staffs dont do any thing to fix bugs)

this server is full of bug
so im leaving server forever good bye every one

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
LMAO Do u seriously think making a stupid thread like this is going to fix bugs ? Let's make one thing clear, EVERY SERVER HAS BUGS, if you're telling me your Minecraft server doesn't have any bugs, you're lying,

As always I will be sad to see a fellow Pika member leave, but since it's you (the hater) we're dealing with, I will not be sad if u leave infact I will be happy, that's one less toxic player roaming the great streets of Pika!

:D

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Nobody's perfect.
We at the staff team try our best to find and fix every bug we or other players find for us.
Unfortunately. There's not enough of us compared to the players so it's almost impossible to fix each and every bug and get rid of lag and ban all the hackers. We just can't manage all of that which is why we ask you, the players to report hackers to us so if we don't have the time to get online at that very time, one video would be sufficient evidence to ban the cheaters. We suggest you make a bug report if you've found any so we know what server has the bug and what plugin is causing it.
So please don't make these posts blaming staff for not doing their job. We always are and we always will.
Thanks!

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Im leaving this fuking server its full of bug
3 days ago i sold beacon and didnt get my money
today i bought Tokens from /ah for 1.3 mil and didnt get my items
i sold Tokens to razav using chest shop i didnt get my money
i won in lottery i didnt get my reward
i went offline for 2 hours and lost 3.6 million money
when i asked Raider53 why this happen he/she said this wont be fix!!
(staffs dont do any thing to fix bugs)

this server is full of bug
so im leaving server forever good bye every one
how much time did you put on this thread?

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You went online for 2 hours and lost money? How is that even possible? Never even heard of it. Also, if staff don't fix the bugs, then why do you think they should add a bug report section on forums when they don't even want to fix it? No point is there? Also, this is not a bad server, but no server has no bugs, hackers, problems, etc. Every server has that, you have to accept it. I even saw your thread on the bug report you made about selling your beacons and didn't get money. I didn't know how to fix it so I didn't reply to it because that is post farm. At least it has views but people don't know how to fix it. Hope you come back sometime with a better attitude and nature. (which is highly unlikely seeing you are leaving forever)

Goodbye, Pika-Network Hater

-Death

EliteShark

Epic Pika
No dude dont leave pls :( , if u lif im gonna starve myself in front of public

Eshan

one more question--> If you hate this server, than why you making a thread for no reason?

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Your money suddenly "missing" while you are offline is simply impossible. Have you logged out while there is an active cf? Did you check the expired items in /ah? Does anyone have access to your account? We cant check these things for you because you are not the only player in the server that needs help.

There could be a a lot of reason and without providing us with enough proof, your claims and attempts to get the stuff back are futile.

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Worst server? LMAOOO

you just played op skyblock and you saying WORST SERVER but you dont even played any minigames on the server? so, ill gave you this tag,

[Trash Talker]

enjoy with it.

SecretLars

Banned
This server is cracked [free to play] so dont expect that this dont have any bugs and this server got hacked like 5 times staff's are trying they best to fixed any bugs or make the server great again XD
(sorry for my grammar )

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Worst server? LMAOOO

you just played op skyblock and you saying WORST SERVER but you dont even played any minigames on the server? so, ill gave you this tag,

[Trash Talker]

enjoy with it.
T R I G G E R WARNING! Opinion!

tbh. pika isnt that great at all (no hate but thats how it is) you might ask why...
well for all the mini games- egg wars, bed wars, sky wars. there is A LOT of hackers (and again. thats a fact. and it doesnt mean that i think that server is trash, and i understand that its not possible to get rid of all of them. but still as always, if all the staff was doing everything they can, there would be possible, but we are humans and we cant do it)

build wars. the game that no one plays

survival games. the never updated game that no one plays

practice. the place where you can see the most ''L; hax; 1v1; noob; ez'' in pika

classic factions. the server where is like 5 pro factions that are toxic af. and the other factions are just 2- weekers.

OP Factions. i guess its doing fine..

Galactix. the server that no one gives damn about it

Classic skyblock. is it worth playing if ivy is going to be #1 anyway no matter how many times it will get hacked? also, if it will ever reset

OP Prison. wops sorry, i meant OP SkyBlock

Prison. doing fine i guess

OP Prison. ''give me money plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'' ''op shop in my plot''

RP Prison. why plays it?

Kit pvp, Creative, Survival, havent been there so much that i can judge.

its my opinion. if you think different its fine by me.

P.s. do i look cooler when i make those gaps for nothing even tho i could just do it 1 time??

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
T R I G G E R WARNING! Opinion!

tbh. pika isnt that great at all (no hate but thats how it is) you might ask why...
well for all the mini games- egg wars, bed wars, sky wars. there is A LOT of hackers (and again. thats a fact. and it doesnt mean that i think that server is trash, and i understand that its not possible to get rid of all of them. but still as always, if all the staff was doing everything they can, there would be possible, but we are humans and we cant do it)

build wars. the game that no one plays

survival games. the never updated game that no one plays

practice. the place where you can see the most ''L; hax; 1v1; noob; ez'' in pika

classic factions. the server where is like 5 pro factions that are toxic af. and the other factions are just 2- weekers.

OP Factions. i guess its doing fine..

Galactix. the server that no one gives damn about it

Classic skyblock. is it worth playing if ivy is going to be #1 anyway no matter how many times it will get hacked? also, if it will ever reset

Prison. doing fine i guess

OP Prison. ''give me money plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'' ''op shop in my plot''

RP Prison. why plays it?

Kit pvp, Creative, Survival, havent been there so much that i can judge.

its my opinion. if you think different its fine by me.

P.s. do i look cooler when i make those gaps for nothing even tho i could just do it 1 time??
Hackers always outnumbers the staff team, we have always agreed on that. I play BuildWars sometimes. I agree that it is sometimes that isn't fun. Sometimes players play there but they don't vote fairly. Only very few players vote fairly. I always vote fairly but when I see a good build, I see all the other players vote "Poop" I agree with your opinion on Survival, RP Prison and some other games. his server has been trying to get rid of all the hackers and updating some of the games. The only thing is, some staff are leaving and they're not very online much because of other problems. I have plenty of time myself but in 9 days I will play in about 3-4 hours due to school. I am neutral about your "gaps".

Thank You

-Death

liam221

So true, pretty much the whole core of the game mode has been removed. The whole idea of skyblock is to build farms (mostly spawners due to it being "Op Skyblock") to make money is gone.

Yes, farms do create lag, however that doesn't mean it should be made so that farms are useless and generate almost no money compared to the mines.

Goodluck to anyone who doesn't have an effic 12 pick, you're gonna get left behind by those who do:laugh:. (Unless you just spend that much time in mines its not even healthy).

However back to the point of the thread. If you're just going to complain about bugs without patience, just leave. This thread doesn't help anyone and im pretty sure no one really cares that you are leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.