Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm Disappointed.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
The server after reset is trash. It's not even skyblock anymore. It's like skyblock and op factions made a baby and now there is this... This is not what I paid for, I bought ranks for Classic Skyblock. Fix the server... Or give me back the money.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
I don’t think it works like that “opening a paypal dispute will result in player being banned from the network and other web stores”

Last edited:

HMikel

Looking at it, it is the same skyblock classic ... what has changed is the reset.
which is for me a good thing that allows to make a fresh start and organize better.

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Looking at it, it is the same skyblock classic ... what has changed is the reset.
which is for me a good thing that allows to make a fresh start and organize better.
I can bet that I've played longer than you have. Belive me, I know better what has changed over the seasons and what hasn't. I'd suggest you to read the topic made by AlphaPizza about suggested CSB updates, the thread he posted was looking good and actually enjoyable. If they made csb that way, it would actually be csb. Now this server is like OP factions and csb had a retarded baby.