Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm back

If you don't know me, I am SinqWhyMMMcccas, and I mostly play op prison. I've played Pika-Network prison since 2014. I played a while ago (about 1 year ago) but I quit. This time however, I want to play again. I got banned from Roblox for 7 days for saying gay, so I got back into Minecraft, and I enjoyed it lately more than Roblox. I was having a lot of fun in Pika-Network. Not only in OP Prison, but also in Practice PvP and I might get into skyblock. I don't want to play Pika-Network competitively anymore because that's what made me quit, so I've been enjoying myself instead of playing competitively and it works.

I've been greeted in OP Prison when I first joined in a while. Many members, old and new welcomed me, paid me money, tokens, and within 5-10 minutes I was already S rank! Unbelievable! I gave some stuff out for free, and I am already feeling welcomed and truly at my virtual home. I want to make as many friends as possible, I will be playing Practice PvP, OP Prison and maybe Skyblock, so if you want to say hi to me, feel free to! I am not always online because I play other games, have a lot of homework, and it's starting to get hot here in Canada so I will be spending some time outdoors with my family and I encourage you to, as well!

I'm glad to play Pika-Network again and although I don't know what the future holds for me in Pika-Network, I will proudly be a member of this wholesome community.

Silver Wing

The Pika
WB ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ