Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

im appealing because i vote 10 times but it didnt give me because im on opsky voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

UselessGang

im appealing because i vote 10 times but it didnt give me because im on opsky voting

XXTentacion

Epic Pika
That probably was your second time voting in the same day, Also, the Voting Sites owners aren't same owners as Pika Network. so if there is a mistake, it's not their mistakes.

JerryMine

The Pika
Methods to solve:
1) Check if you are typing the wrong IGN.
2) You might have voted already. Try again another time.
3) If you believe this is a bug, please make a bug report as stated above.

MouraThat

Veteran
Wrong section , because this is the survival section.
Also you have to be online to recieve the key , you can only vote once a day
Anyway the solutions have been given above
Requesting to Lock

Outscale

Banned
Guys check what he said , he was voting on OPSkyBlock , usually when you vote on 1 server it gives keys on all other servers , but thats not the case with new Survival , when you vote on OPSkyblock,Skyblock,OPFactions,Factions or KitPvP you don't get keys on Survival(But you get keys on all other servers.)

erioxion

Epic Pika
survival still buggy .. ofc u wont get the key if u vote on skyblock / other server .. u wont even gonna get the key if u vote offline (not ingame (survival)).
so .. conclusion : for now u need to be online and inside survival in order to get the key .. (lesson learned?)

Status
Not open for further replies.