Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Illegal Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veerpixelt

Dear, Pika Network.
I see much guys with illegal items most of them is alhajri441 I said him to clear it but he dont and kill all guys its beginning to be boring please IP-Ban him.DeltaOG gave all Super Throns Chestplate and all use it yet most of them he allone(DeltaOG) and alhajri441 use the Super Throns Chestplate.
Your,VeerpixeltTV <3

Old_Prophet

The Pika
I do not agree with this post being in the wrong section. Maybe the original poster did put it in wrong words, but his message is this: There is way to many illegal items in opfac2. It started with an ax, then there was a sword, now there is an ax, a sword, a complete armor set, all with every thinkable enchantment lvl 127. Then today, 2017-05-17 a item nr 52 (spawn block) with protection and thorns on level 36K was introduced. All those items are widely spread among players.

As players that are of good will, we can not do a lot about it. We are hardly able to kill the people having these items and collect them. Besides they are copied faster then they can be collected. The only option we have is to use those items ourselves when battling those players, which exposes us to the threat of receiving warnings and getting banned also. ergo: not an option.

As a player I am ok with reporting an incidental hacker or abuser. No problem there. This situation however is getting completely out of hand and it requires serious support from the server. Something has to be done. It has to be done quickly and it has to be done rigorously. Personally, i would not care if tomorrow everybody's inventories would be wiped if that would solve the problem. Unfortunately most likely it will not as those items can be kept in chests too.

So i do not have the solution either. But then again, it is not my responsibility. However, it is certainly not the players responsibility to create and maintain a enjoyable gaming environment. That I believe is what a server is supposed to provide.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Just like Old_P said, even if we ban the player that has illegal items there is still much more to go.

Have a lovely day,
iactivateMC

Status
Not open for further replies.