Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'll report this server if I dont get my right!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowKillah557

Hi guys I joined op faction number 2 for the 1st time I spawned in weird place and a guy called ChrisGAMER360 he killed me took my stuff then I re-spawn in spawn I don't like this server Ill report this server if nothing is done with this prob!

marion29

Why did you even get yourself killed? Just do /kits to get your stuff back

-=Requesting Lock=-

faydee

Veteran
hmm well when a new player join the server he is correct it spawn him under the spawn in the warzone it self so if any player is there he can get killed instantly . This should be fixed , also do /kits to get the stuff back .

Ninjuric

Rare Pika
In op factions 2, I probably lost about 9 billion because of roll back. But silly me, didn't screen shot.

sirjudeYT

Go report this bug with proof "No proof can't help". And you can /kit to get another set of item or /vote to get vote kit. And i never saw this bug in op faction 2. First time hearing it

thats how the game is, he happened to kill you, its not that bad. Right after i got one of my really good kits, someone killed me. (Literally 2 seconds after i got it)

RaVo

Legendary Pika
thats how the game is, he happened to kill you, its not that bad. Right after i got one of my really good kits, someone killed me. (Literally 2 seconds after i got it)
Spawning inside of the warzone and not at spawn when you join for the first time is probably not how it is intended to work

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
and again @zMarcus no need to bumb old threads please refrain from that
Theoretically he didn't bump it, as it was already brought to the top by someone else. Totally possible he just read OP's message and not the ones under it, so he didn't realize it was an old post

Status
Not open for further replies.