Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

iFirePvP_ accusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackedaxe

iFirePvP was accusing me that i was hacking, we call on skype then i said im gonna relog or restart my MC cuz im lagging too much then they said that I was hacking And they said that im gonna get banned pls help me...im not hacking

sorry i dont have screenshots cuz i dont know how to upload photo here

Just Me

Banned
iFirePvP was accusing me that i was hacking, we call on skype then i said im gonna relog or restart my MC cuz im lagging too much then they said that I was hacking And they said that im gonna get banned pls help me...im not hacking

If you realy know that your not hacking then why are you scared abaut it ?

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If you realy know that your not hacking then why are you scared abaut it ?
Think of it this way, iFirePvP isn't staff (or if he is, he isn't in staff tab yet) so he can't do anything about it unless he has proof that is very convincing.

Just Me

Banned

This thread will get locked couse of no proof = no punishment but you have still time to catch him when he says to you again . To coppy photo here i recomend you lightshot https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html this app is very easy to use so i am sure that whit making photos ore uploding them will not be a problem anymore . Just start minecraft in window mode and when you make picture try to find it in %appdata% ore type lightshot in search , and it will give you all photos whit app then just drag and drop it here .

Status
Not open for further replies.