Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

If anyone needs help In-game

bambon

Hi all I am not the richest of players in OPSB but if anyone needs help to like get the /warp mine I can send some money your way :) I also usually do giveaways everytime just before I go offline so if you see me in OPSB just tell me you need some help or whatever :D admins if this is not allowed please contact me and I will stop.

black_smmoke

hey are you still the richest player in the latest season of opsb...if yes i don't want anything i just wanted to ask something

parv23

Pika Lover
Nice to see someone like you in this community.

XDEXOTICRISER

Hi all I am not the richest of players in OPSB but if anyone needs help to like get the /warp mine I can send some money your way :) I also usually do giveaways everytime just before I go offline so if you see me in OPSB just tell me you need some help or whatever :D admins if this is not allowed please contact me and I will stop.
heyyy can i get vip pls... ma student.. and m kinda broke lol~ if u could help i would be veryyy thankfull sir
this is my ign XDEXXOTICRISER

acura

Great Reporter
heyyy can i get vip pls... ma student.. and m kinda broke lol~ if u could help i would be veryyy thankfull sir
this is my ign XDEXXOTICRISER
They're only helping on opsb balance, not ranks.