Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

idek. its me i guess :v

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
This is going to be a long thread... so if you are lazy to read, just go away. tbh idk why am i doing this but k den.
So.. my name is Gatis (and dont call me Gatis in game. you can call me in my igns or other variants of it such as iTheNoo ect)
So as i mentioned to not call me in my irl name.. here is my accounts/alts -
GatisS_ dont call me like that tho
AllTheWayUp and yes, its from the song
iTheNooBest this nick is from a game that i used to play like 2 years ago. called Tanki Online. and i dont play it anymore. in this nick i put the thought that i can be a noob and the best at the same time... because im kinda average and when there is more skilled player, i can just make excuse that even my nick says that im noob-est. whilst i can be best at the same time. and yes, its confusing i know.. oh... and the ''i'' in the beginning is for 1 guy that i used to play tanki online with
Stole_Your_Glory idk i bought premium for this and i have skypaladin on classic skyblock, i use it to get kits because im sellout
So.. since i started talking about servers... thats going to be my next point.... and the history of me and minecraft... so i started playing minecraft in the beginning of summer of 2k16. i started to play it on a latvian factions server. At the end of summer was the first time i got in pika. i played csb for a week or so. then i left it and again i was going to latvian servers that had 5-10 players online. then at november i went to pika again to play op prison. and so i played there (i have op pick.. and i also ''have'' mythic, but i gave it to my friend so i no longer own it)... so i played till Christmas. then i accidentally clicked on classic skyblock. and then i remember that i used to like skyblocks. and i was getting bored of op prison anyway. so i went there and started to play it. i got into drama with 1 guy. wont explain what happened there. and later i won 20 eurs from yoeris stream. later i upgraded it and got skypaladin. then season was ending, i made it to #2 in is top. #1 was ivy and she didnt allow me to go over her because she helped me to get there... #3 was AlphaPizza suck the L :D ok no ban pls ik you hate me ;3. then i went to help my friend MTM who is a latvian that owned a server where i abused my admin rank. @Thepoisonivyy knows what happens when i abuse ;3. then i went to play pika factions. then i went to pizzas server. then pika skyblock reset-ed. so i started to play there with cesar, ivy, tooplays and some pervs. then boom happened. and i got kicked. (rip 4 days of playtime) so i started solo. when other players were way higher than me. then i bought SYG skypaladin in the summer sale that was in the end of august. and now m #3 on is top might be #4 cuz we are close.
as you saw, i said that i was playing on latvian servers, that means that im latvian. and im not proud of it because most of the latvian players are cringe (not all!!)
erhmm my age is 16 (call me kid and i will murder you irl. jk pls no ban)
now its time to copy others
languages: latvian, english (as you can see, its bad, but better than most ppl has in pika), i know how to swear in russian, currently im learning german. but im bad af at it.
studies: im 16 and i guess you call it high school in english. yay. depression!!!!
hobbies: driving a car, cycling, football. minecraft is life. music currently my fav is wiz khalifa
extras: please donate me so i can afford food and a car please. k ty.
also other people say that im toxic. idk. if you get to know me and you arent talking to me just to get items, i wont say anything bad to YOU. but i might say something that you something that can offend you. because i have dark humor and im kinda heartless and idc if you have problems because they are your problems and you have to solve them.

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
ok like wtf. ty ivy for the toxic flow in this topic im getting cyberbullied now

Quittingz

Omg I read this all it took me like 5 mins or more i fell asleep literally.

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Omg I read this all it took me like 5 mins or more i fell asleep literally.
thats all part of my master plan. also its so sad that kids now-days cant read like what is it 500 words or something? back in the days kids used to hide just to read books. so sad tbh

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
thats all part of my master plan. also its so sad that kids now-days cant read like what is it 500 words or something? back in the days kids used to hide just to read books. so sad tbh

You sound like my grandpa honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.