Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Idea's of how to improve survival (re-upload)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emminence2

Banned
Hello, my name is Sander,(Emminence) 17 years old.

i've been playing on the servival server of pika-network since 2013 and donator since 2015.

Im realy proud to say i've been here since the beginning and that i'll be here for a long time to come.

Through the years the owners of pika-network have added and removed features to and from survival , like auction, or balance. I've gathered some ideas over the course of a few months to make survival more fun and/or more unique.

Mob Changes:

since the name of the gamemode is "survival" it would be more apropiate that mobs would be more dangerous because as how it is now you don't realy have to wory too too much about dying.

-Give zombies a strenght/speed buff.

-Give skeletons a better bow (power 1/2)

-Give creepers a speed buff.

- Etc.

Rank Changes:

as a Warlock rank ($50) you have allot of commands: /feed, /fly, /hat, /kit (donator, donatortools, building, tools) , and 10 homes.

but the Alchemist rank ($80) doesn't add allot more, it only adds: /near , /kit alchemist (some potions) and 5 more homes, while these things are good and all it kinda overwelming since you pay $30 to get them (if your a warlock rank).

So i've also thought about some changes to the commands of ranks.

-Add /nv (nightvission) to warlock or alchemist rank.

-Add /kit redstone (some repeaters, dropper Etc.) to alchemist rank.

-Enable the &k and &l comands in nick for warlock and alchemist ranks so they can have moving things and bold letters in their names.

-Add /kit donator+ to warlock or alchemist rank (15-30 blocks of each ore) . (/kit donator gives 5 blocks of each ore which is good, but you get it when you buy a $10 rank, so that kinda makes it underwelming for a $50 or $80 rank)

Vote Changes:

When you look at the vote system of for instance skyblock you will get more things if you vote or if you open crates, the ability to get for instances commands or even spawners in vote-crates makes it more intresting for people to vote.

-Add spawners to the vote-crate.

-Add echanted books to the vote-crate

-Replace the 5 ores price(redstone, lapis, diamond, gold, iron) and replace it with 5 blocks of the corosponding ore.

-Add a change of getting rare items , like A eff5 picks or premium keys if you /vote, "like in prison".

flyingmonkey22

I approve :D, I would also ask for the addition of the /back command because a lot of times I loose items as i fall of a cliff and can't get back there quick enough to reclaim them before clear lag.

Cirty

Pika Lover
I don't really think anything should change with vote rewards. There's a difference in servers since that what's you're comparing. Survival is a reap and profit gameplay while the other is not. Make it too easy to where things are handed to you on a silver platter and what's the point of "trying to survive".

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
I approve :D, I would also ask for the addition of the /back command because a lot of times I loose items as i fall of a cliff and can't get back there quick enough to reclaim them before clear lag.

you can do that if you donate 80 euors. /backdeath or whatever it is.

Harshhc_returns

Veteran
I guess even warlocks get /back so u need 50 EUR not 80. Also in the survival what will be the meaning of survival of you for still you get back your items easily .
Good suggestions except the voting rewards

OP
OP
Emminence2

Emminence2

Banned
its wierd and proberly not intentional, but if i type /bacl after i died i dont get teleported back to my point of death but to the point i was before, like a /warp or something.
also the whole /back wasn't even mentioned by me xD

MouraThat

Veteran
/back you can do for warlock and alchemist
I like the ideas Emminence
Vote crates need to be updated and changed
id like to add that this is what ive been suggesting ffor alchemist format on nicks

OP
OP
Emminence2

Emminence2

Banned
I think /back on death is perks for alche. I might be wrong. :p
i think its realy messed up to nerve ranks once somone has bought it, i kinda compare it to scamming.
so please dont take away my /back and /feed xD
I <3 feed

NoNameFoundMB

I personally think getting the /back command for all people will be too unbalanced.There will literally be no way of losing your items and starting gathering again(except lava).Althought i would love to see in the next update 2 /sethomes for regular ranks

MouraThat

Veteran
Just reviewing it
I like the new ideas for alchemist command maybe not that many but definetly some especially nick with format so &l and &K. ect.
I THINK alchemist rank shouldnt make evrerything easy though id rather it give cool stuff then commands which make you do less work.
I talked to @Thav01 on survival and he said after reset he will update the vote crates,atm there not very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.