Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I will find you a texture pack!

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
Please give me a (realistic) goal you want for your texture pack to be. Give me the following and I will do my best to find something perfect for you!

Resolution (x16, x8, x32 etc.)
Color Scheme (Blue, Red, Black/White)
Specification (Bedwars, Skywars, etc.)
Minecraft version (1.8.9, 1.20, etc)

I have made multiple and been doing this for friends for a long time and I decided that I will do it for anyone! Just respond below and I'll do my best to make you happy :D

Last edited:

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
Please give me a (realistic) goal you want for your texture pack to be. Give me the following and I will do my best to find something perfect for you!

I have made multiple and been doing this for friends for a long time and I decided that I will do it for anyone! Just respond below and I'll do my best to make you happy :D
Resolution - 16x.
Colour Scheme: Blue.
BedWars.
Now, find me a pack.

winnersoul

Version 1.20.6
Dark Blue 16x
Bedwars , Fabric Loader 1.20.6 Cuz i have some practice maps and not every texture pack works to me , i want also with particless that shows for this version is hard for me to find texture packs i just have one using rn , I would like to help me find out another one. I like dark..

FearThisBear

Hi!

Ive been looking for good tpacks, and my favorites have been Fruitful 32x and Resolute 16x. Maybe u can find something cool?

Resolution 16x or 32x
Colour scheme Light Blue
Bedwars or practise

Thanks!

OP
OP
ulvd

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
Version 1.20.6
Dark Blue 16x
Bedwars , Fabric Loader 1.20.6 Cuz i have some practice maps and not every texture pack works to me , i want also with particless that shows for this version is hard for me to find texture packs i just have one using rn , I would like to help me find out another one. I like dark..
Pack Chosen for @winnersoul

Information:

Resolution: 16x
Color: Dark Blue
Specification: Bedwars

Pack Chosen;

BLU 1.20+ 16x

(click me to go to pack)

OP
OP
ulvd

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
Hi!

Ive been looking for good tpacks, and my favorites have been Fruitful 32x and Resolute 16x. Maybe u can find something cool?

Resolution 16x or 32x
Colour scheme Light Blue
Bedwars or practise

Thanks!
Pack(s) Chosen for @FearThisBear

Information:

Resolution: 16x
Color: Light Blue
Specification: Bedwars

Pack Chosen;

Silhouette 16x

(click me to go to pack)

Marvel_

Epic Pika
Hi!

Resolution 16x or 32x
Colour scheme Light Blue
Bedwars or practise

Thanks!
Revelation 32x is a mix of both it has the fruitful swords and the resolute blocks

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876

Minecraft version (1.8.9, 1.20, etc)

Resolution : 16x
Color scheme : red
Specification : Bedwars
Sword type : Short and slim
Minecraft version : 1.8.9
Fireball : Animated (if can)