Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I was killed by a guy using a gravel trap in his claim

SpeedSupreme

Hi everyone who is reading. For some context i was an idiot for not setting my home in my claim and i couldnt go there back so i just warped into the wilderness randomly and was going to my claims cords. When i teleported i was in x2000 something and my claim was in x600 so i asked if anyone was near x600 and if i could tpa to them. One person who's ign was SUAPEIK told he was near so i tpa'd to him. When i tp'd ,he was underground so i thought to mine up but it was in his claim so i couldnt mine and after that he gravel trapped making me lose all my stuff. If any Staff(s) are reading this ,can u please do any action against him

OP
OP
S

SpeedSupreme

When i was playing before, i didnt encounter guys like him so it was unexpected

M

MiracleWolf

Hi everyone who is reading. For some context i was an idiot for not setting my home in my claim and i couldnt go there back so i just warped into the wilderness randomly and was going to my claims cords. When i teleported i was in x2000 something and my claim was in x600 so i asked if anyone was near x600 and if i could tpa to them. One person who's ign was SUAPEIK told he was near so i tpa'd to him. When i tp'd ,he was underground so i thought to mine up but it was in his claim so i couldnt mine and after that he gravel trapped making me lose all my stuff. If any Staff(s) are reading this ,can u please do any action against him
I can get ur stuff back just tell me what u had if u ever see me online and I’ll be able to give it to u.

D

Deleted member 88174

Zimmy shanga wub wub! Yeaahhh I am Gamer Dragon! How's it going Gamer? It's ya boi dragon ahoy back with an epic forum reply!

So guys on a completely unrelated note anyone selling a lot of gravel?

It's ya Boi signing out!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Zimmy shanga wub wub! Yeaahhh I am Gamer Dragon! How's it going Gamer? It's ya boi dragon ahoy back with an epic forum reply!

So guys on a completely unrelated note anyone selling a lot of gravel?

It's ya Boi signing out!
ur hilarious