Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I was banned for asking new player who wanna join my SMP just to have fun??

I need help

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • You will Don't Worry :)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PavanWalker

See the Lemme Get Into the Point I was just a normal player living myself in my beautiful home and village I built for myself and enjoying with my friends.So This Incident Was About 20 December 2021. It was just a Normal day and I have thought of making a smp server so that I can have fun with my friends whom I meet in the pika server and I made myself a smp server and I asked my friends and anyone in the survival world wheather they wanna join me if they want and this message was especially for new players who had came in the server for like only 2,3 days etc. So i was banned for advertising See Advertising Means that You just spam the Message For Ex : join my smp server now!!!!! example.mc.net. <= so this what everyone calls advertising so I dint even do that and I was just asking not even forcing anyone if someone has interest in joining or playing in smp server they can and I already have a smp server maded so they can ask me the server IP so that they join in the server and have fun. I really Don't know why this has happened and I really want to apologise if I made a mistake I appeal for my mistake.
I was just a normal player And Living and playing in village I made so i apologise for my mistake I'm really sorry. If Any Staff/Admin Is Reading Thank you So Much I Appeal For My Unban. So I want Myself Unbanned and I will make sure that I won't make anymore mistakes in the future
Thank you :)
PavanWalker

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
See the Lemme Get Into the Point I was just a normal player living myself in my beautiful home and village I built for myself and enjoying with my friends.So This Incident Was About 20 December 2021. It was just a Normal day and I have thought of making a smp server so that I can have fun with my friends whom I meet in the pika server and I made myself a smp server and I asked my friends and anyone in the survival world wheather they wanna join me if they want and this message was especially for new players who had came in the server for like only 2,3 days etc. So i was banned for advertising See Advertising Means that You just spam the Message For Ex : join my smp server now!!!!! example.mc.net. <= so this what everyone calls advertising so I dint even do that and I was just asking not even forcing anyone if someone has interest in joining or playing in smp server they can and I already have a smp server maded so they can ask me the server IP so that they join in the server and have fun. I really Don't know why this has happened and I really want to apologise if I made a mistake I appeal for my mistake.
I was just a normal player And Living and playing in village I made so i apologise for my mistake I'm really sorry. If Any Staff/Admin Is Reading Thank you So Much I Appeal For My Unban. So I want Myself Unbanned and I will make sure that I won't make anymore mistakes in the future
PavanWalker
It was called advertising, advertising any link to youtube / server ips / suspicious link is a against the rule and it is a heavy punishment. This is mostly unbannable. Next time if you want to tell people join your own server, dm them in discord and ask them for approval, or ask staff that is online / read rules if such things are punishable or not.

OP
OP
P

PavanWalker

It was called advertising, advertising any link to youtube / server ips / suspicious link is a against the rule and it is a heavy punishment. This is mostly unbannable. Next time if you want to tell people join your own server, dm them in discord and ask them for approval, or ask staff that is online / read rules if such things are punishable or not.
Do I get to unban i will make sure that this doesn't happen again Pls I want to play again in peace :(

Sorned1234

Pika Lover
Tha
PavanWalker
I see you dont only deserve the ban after spamming thread and insulting everyone on pika discord. LOL AHAHAH.

RoyalBPM

Pika Lover
Your punishment is fair but if you want to appeal you can do that here, thats the best way to get staff to look at it.