Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars I wanted from a long time if pika network could add more bed break fx like the pig and enderman and kill fx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwarklin

Username:
Dwarklin

Suggestion:
I wanted from a long time if pika network could add more bed break fx like the pig and enderman and kill fx

Detailed description:
it just makes the game mode internesting to playand pika network an become #1 cracked hypixel bedwars server, I know that there is fx like sign and thunder but i want more.

Reason(s):
Makes players more interested to break beds and get kills for fx which makes players better at the game​

Example(s):
The Pig with saddle that goes up in hypixel, the enderman, Explosion

Last edited:

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • Please give a detailed suggestion
  • PikaNetwork Does'nt copy other server's now

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello Dwarklin,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of information.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.