Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i want to report player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preby

zaidejas2314 has hack, I found EzLife base and I was circle around i got msg "go away or we kill u" he couldn t see me on legal way (my name) i go f home and after few minutes i came back and again he saw me and send me msg what i want. I know he couldn t see me on legal way cuz i couldn t see him, I watched down in air and nothing, no name (i was in their f map teritory). Pls do something with that player, Thank You!

HeavyGuy

Legendary Pika
Report em go to forums scroll down look for the ban report u need a proof btw no proof =no punishment

Requesting to lock.
Wrong section

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
FOR THE FREAKING 8TH TIME. SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE THE REPORT SECTION. WHAT IS THE USE OF THE REPORT SECTION IF NOBODY REPORTS TO IT AND JUST MAKES A THREAD ABOUT IT IN THE WRONG SECTION.

WRONG SECTION
Requesting to lock!

Do I have temper problems?

Have a lovely day,
iactivateMC

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
lol I swear these types of people could use come common sense to find the ban report section .-.

I mean if u can play Minecraft, you can fill out a form

MilkyBat

I'm not gonna say anything like report it in the report section to just get +1 message added into my message counter

Laith_129

Pika Member
First I will welcome you to this server but I still do not know why they are hacking? I prefer playing clean
You can complain about them as your friend said CaptainJared

First you can complain to them, but you would prefer to have a directory that others have said

Status
Not open for further replies.