Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I voted but dont got crate keys

Rgamingisk

I voted in 4 today and got 0 crate keys help and its showing 545 claim blocks but i cant claim that much

Maanas232

Epic Pika
For the vote keys part in survival the keys are virtual so u have to click the vote crate in spawn and right click to open key u can go there by using /warp crates.

OP
OP
R

Rgamingisk

For the vote keys part in survival the keys are virtual so u have to click the vote crate in spawn and right click to open key u can go there by using /warp crates.
I have already tried it shows no keys 😔

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
It's because you voted on spawn, when you vote change worlds or vote in hub.

heart_face

Great Reporter
I do believe there was a bug a while ago that was reported I believe that was something along the lines of where you used your claimblocks and left the world they didn't work (I think its fixed and now it only works in that world if its not old) so if they are older likely that's why, but I'm wondering if that bug still exists. I've heard of this issue before but I don't know enough to make a good report on it as it hasn't happened to me in a while. Sadly, This is one of the things that happens on Pika Network and other large servers, but you can get claimblocks from /playtimerewards ingame for free. If you think you have enough information that it could be fixed and or the issue resolved please report the bug here: https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/