Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I try But i give up :(

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Thanks, I just Was Super Upset Its Been Like 4 Months Iv Been trying to Get staff But always Get Denied But know I Know success always comes if you try your best and Lol Upper Something Always Comes Out ur Mouth U make me Happy and Laugh No Homo

Disaalt

The Pika
Thanks, I just Was Super Upset Its Been Like 4 Months Iv Been trying to Get staff But always Get Denied But know I Know success always comes if you try your best and Lol Upper Something Always Comes Out ur Mouth U make me Happy and Laugh No Homo
Gl <3

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Well yes not always I agree but it's always worth trying harder

nope

the sentence

"it's always worth trying harder" is total bs... is it good to try harder? sure.. always? hell no

you can be wasting time over better things that can be achieved EASILY.. easier than "trying hard". if it isn't enough when you try your best, give it a break, try something else.

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Yall Both Wrong Success Is"focuses on people who take full responsibility for their own development and income," and provides personal and professional development the accomplishment of an aim or purpose.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Yall Both Wrong Success Is"focuses on people who take full responsibility for their own development and income," and provides personal and professional development the accomplishment of an aim or purpose.
definition of success is relative to people.

you succeed when you are happy with the result of your work
^is my definition of success

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Guys wish Me best Of Luck im Applying for Staff its A New Month Wish me Luck :D

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
well i mean... Nice if you put some effort in to it, really appreciate that.
Beside the appeal, do you have good reputation in player-base?
Have they heard something good from you?
Have you done some great thing for the server which convince them more about accepting your application?
At last, is your application long and detail enough?

I don't want to disappoint you, but those are some question which you need to answer yourself before applying.
But anyways, Good Luck for your next apply.

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Well it Got Denied But its Okay

Last edited:
OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
RichDude22
Discord Username:
FunnyMike#8966
Date of Birth:
Nov 1, 2002
Memphis, Tennessee.
Time Zone:
Eastern Daylight Time Time zone in Pine Hills, FL (GMT-4) Thursday, October 1, 2020, 9:59 AM
Language(s):
English/Creole
Availability:
Unfortunately I'm only Available 7 Hours
Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?
No but i have a Friend Who Play Minecraft and Has a Youtube
Have you ever been banned?
No, and I will not try to get Banned
Experience & Motivation:
Go for it no matter how it ends it was an Experience
What would you do if someone was advertising?
Talk to Them tell Them Why Are they doing it What do they Want From it Where is it Going to Get You Ill have to Mute you for 12 Hours Until You stop Because We don't Know if Your Scamming Ppl
What would you do if a player was abusing their rank?
Tell a Staff Who has Been Here for a Long time Because Most Ppl cant Be Staff Its a Blessing And You made an oth to Make Pika better
What would you do if someone was being disrespectful towards you / others?
Tell them to Calm down Relax You cant Get Mad its Just a Game if someone was Being disrespected full toward You I underStand you can talk to me and tell me Ill handle it
Do you have any other hobbies besides playing Minecraft?
Yes i Play Football and Minecraft Football is On Weekends Minecraft is on Requarl Days
What is your best memory from playing PikaNetwork?
The staff you guys are Nice Awesome and I Hope You're Doing well Witch Ever Staff is Reading this I love you all i have a Great Cowaperation with you guys and It's Just Awesome
What is your biggest strength?
To Try to Do something with my Life Help im Not the Type of Person to Just Do whatever i ask and Ill try and try And try Until i get it Right
What is your biggest weakness?
Half of the Time i'm scared to Come out and Talk to New ppl but i'll overcome that
Why should we accept your application over others?
Because I'll make Pika the Best sever Ill make it On the Top Leader Board Pls I just Wanna Try my Best Upgrade to Be nice Help Ppl out It would be a Blessing