Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I try But i give up :(

UpperGround

Great Reporter
RichDude22
Discord Username:
FunnyMike#8966
Date of Birth:
Nov 1, 2002
Memphis, Tennessee.
Time Zone:
Eastern Daylight Time Time zone in Pine Hills, FL (GMT-4) Thursday, October 1, 2020, 9:59 AM
Language(s):
English/Creole
Availability:
Unfortunately I'm only Available 7 Hours
Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?
No but i have a Friend Who Play Minecraft and Has a Youtube
Have you ever been banned?
No, and I will not try to get Banned
Experience & Motivation:
Go for it no matter how it ends it was an Experience
What would you do if someone was advertising?
Talk to Them tell Them Why Are they doing it What do they Want From it Where is it Going to Get You Ill have to Mute you for 12 Hours Until You stop Because We don't Know if Your Scamming Ppl
What would you do if a player was abusing their rank?
Tell a Staff Who has Been Here for a Long time Because Most Ppl cant Be Staff Its a Blessing And You made an oth to Make Pika better
What would you do if someone was being disrespectful towards you / others?
Tell them to Calm down Relax You cant Get Mad its Just a Game if someone was Being disrespected full toward You I underStand you can talk to me and tell me Ill handle it
Do you have any other hobbies besides playing Minecraft?
Yes i Play Football and Minecraft Football is On Weekends Minecraft is on Requarl Days
What is your best memory from playing PikaNetwork?
The staff you guys are Nice Awesome and I Hope You're Doing well Witch Ever Staff is Reading this I love you all i have a Great Cowaperation with you guys and It's Just Awesome
What is your biggest strength?
To Try to Do something with my Life Help im Not the Type of Person to Just Do whatever i ask and Ill try and try And try Until i get it Right
What is your biggest weakness?
Half of the Time i'm scared to Come out and Talk to New ppl but i'll overcome that
Why should we accept your application over others?
Because I'll make Pika the Best sever Ill make it On the Top Leader Board Pls I just Wanna Try my Best Upgrade to Be nice Help Ppl out It would be a Blessing
no this DEFINETLY isn't enough

you are literally begging in the last paragraph,

instead of writing your application as "expected" just write your answers, don't say things like "you staff are amazing" "this server is best/I'll make it the best" etc, be real, try using more formal language instead of abbreviations like ppl.

you need to act mature if you want to be accepted. I've 2.5k report, but since I'm a immature piece of garbage I'm not staff.

yes so act mature

ItchyDitchy

Pika Lover
Don't lose hope my dude, just keep doing it and you will get that role soon! :)

ItchyDitchy

Pika Lover
no this DEFINETLY isn't enough

you are literally begging in the last paragraph,

instead of writing your application as "expected" just write your answers, don't say things like "you staff are amazing" "this server is best/I'll make it the best" etc, be real, try using more formal language instead of abbreviations like ppl.

you need to act mature if you want to be accepted. I've 2.5k report, but since I'm a immature piece of garbage I'm not staff.

yes so act mature
And yes this application isn't good

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Wow i like the Honesty But Yesh Don't gotta be so Mad and ect