Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars I think they should add the preview option on kill animation or bed destroy or trail

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

N0yyr

Username:
N0yyr​

Suggestion:
I think they should add the preview option on kill animation or bed destroy or trail​

Detailed description:
So basically, when someone gets a new kill animation or any kind of animation or trail or destroy or whatever. There should be a preview button or something showing what the animation looks like. We got preview button on kill messages, so i dont see why dont we get a preview button for everything else.​

Reason(s):
It will be a lot easier for the players​

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
ye we should get the same for victory messages too

but the question is how will they show the animation in the lobby

they can surely like make a /warp or they can have a designated place in lobby where all the effects are shown

this is a good lobby improvement as well as a good preiview feature too

+1

if u want u can make changes to ur original message and put some of what i wrote there ig

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 i litterally had. to win a game of bedwars (which took not an eternity) to test my victory dance ;-;

_DominikPro_

Banned
Hi N0yyr I have decided to upvote your suggestion, it would make a lot of sense and players could determine whether the items they wanna buy are actually worth it and whether they would like using them!

+1

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
N0yyr

Suggestion:
I think they should add the preview option on kill animation or bed destroy or trail

Detailed description:
So basically, when someone gets a new kill animation or any kind of animation or trail or destroy or whatever. There should be a preview button or something showing what the animation looks like. We got preview button on kill messages, so i dont see why dont we get a preview button for everything else.

Reason(s):
It will be a lot easier for the players
+1
I hope that there was a staff or someone who has access to upload on their YouTube channel while show casing different kill animations, bed destroys and every other in game cosmetics. I'm like hesitating to buy a bed destroy animation because I'm scared that it would look bad since I main the lightning one and the one that I'm kind of interested to buy cost like 50k coins which is a lot D:

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello N0yyr, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.