Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice I suggest that the pika network add a game called FireBall Fight in the Practice Part!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsTanmaay

Username:
ItsTanmaay​

Suggestion:
I suggest that the pika network add a game called FireBall Fight in the Practice Part!​

Detailed description:
The FireBall fight gamemode where two players rush to each others bases to break each others beds before each other with the help of TNT and Fireballs, the players leap through the islands and compete to get the others bed, The FireBall fight Practice Gamemode is a very fun and engaging gamemode.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Reason(s):
The Fireball Fight Practice Mode! this game is a very desired game that not many players desire to play but cant because of not having Premium Minecraft, Adding this Practice will undoubtedly help the performance of the Pika Network a lot!
i love playing on cracked servers with fireball fight but they are very rare. If we add this practice gamemode to one of the most popular cracked servers of all time this will fulfil the desires of many players and make a lot of people happy!

Kind Regards

ItsTanmaay​

Example(s):

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1)Already suggested and is on scanned right now
Link to previous suggestion HERE
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a -1

The Main reason to downvote your suggestion is that the suggestion doesn't have uniqueness it's basically copied from other suggestions. Here is the link for the previous suggestion for your reference.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.

Aeqlian

Event Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello ItsTanmaay,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.