Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i should not be doing this..

cryingcar

Epic Pika
hello so at 1500 subscribers i will write down the name of every single person who have ever subscribed to me i should not be doing this but taking risk is what makes life worth living if u were wondering wats the channel name its cryingcar and have a good damn day

KillBandit

hello so at 1500 subscribers i will write down the name of every single person who have ever subscribed to me i should not be doing this but taking risk is what makes life worth living if u were wondering wats the channel name its cryingcar and have a good damn day
You can start preparing for that right now
would be easy in the long run lmao

OP
OP
cryingcar

cryingcar

Epic Pika
You can start preparing for that right now
would be easy in the long run lmao
oh hi there are u also going to get twitch rank in pika? i applied for youtube rank and its been 2 months still no reply

KillBandit

oh hi there are u also going to get twitch rank in pika? i applied for youtube rank and its been 2 months still no reply
I was going to .. sooner or later , but after hearing this , I am having second thoughts XD

KillBandit

Then we should just make a suggestion to make the applications public , so atleast others can see it
i do indeed the admin is just dead more people also applied but no replies im just giving up hope on the yt rank

OP
OP
cryingcar

cryingcar

Epic Pika
Then we should just make a suggestion to make the applications public , so atleast others can see it
ye but the community dont decide the staff said, about youtube and staff app but we can try or no one ever gonna get any youtube or twitch rank ever