Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i scold a camper and i got muted for 20 DAYS and camper camped on my game for 1 and a half hour

SeTm7x

i was playing on practice server and i got a camper as my enemey i tired contacting staff in the chat and no one responded i saw some staff guy i messaged him but he just ignored me
after that i told him to come down and fight normaly he just say "no you leave" and i got mad
then i called him m**** f*** and the staff guy who ignored me muted me for like 20 days
thank you staff guy very cool

OP
OP
SeTm7x

SeTm7x

the staff guy's ign is Atronimus
he was just having fun with his friend that have damond rank or what ever in practices i have no idea
he didint care about reports

NGaming

Great Reporter
the staff guy's ign is Atronimus
he was just having fun with his friend that have damond rank or what ever in practices i have no idea
he didint care about reports
Camping is allowed in bedwars.
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

NGaming

Great Reporter
What is ur username?
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

_TaT_

Pika Member
i was playing on practice server and i got a camper as my enemey i tired contacting staff in the chat and no one responded i saw some staff guy i messaged him but he just ignored me
after that i told him to come down and fight normaly he just say "no you leave" and i got mad
then i called him m**** f*** and the staff guy who ignored me muted me for like 20 days
thank you staff guy very cool
If he didn't unmute you and you determine that you didn't being too toxic, you can go to here : https://pika-network.net/appeal/
Or you can check the rules : https://pika-network.net/rules/
Before posting a ban appeal, make sure you read the info thread.
You can find it by clicking HERE